Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yes, both were great pickups. I admitedly was one who was pessimistic when we let Cook go for an unproven Waller but the coaches and FO were absolutely right to do it. I think Olsen played a big role in bringing him in too so kudos to him too. Cook and Waller have both been great targets for Carr so I think its a good chance Carr and the scheme could make a lot of TEs productive but Waller should gave another good year and cement himself as one of the top TEs.

Yeah that was a real leap of faith to let Cook walk in FA (and for a relatively low price at that: 2y/15M) and have 100% faith in the basically unproven Waller.

17 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

2 out of top 5 is amazing!

ronnie Stanley is such a beast.... dude is gonna get paid when he hits FA this upcoming year.  If Tunsil can get 22M then Stanley could get 24M.  Trent Williams is already looking cheap 1 full year into the deal.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don’t think Nassib will put  anything crazy in the stats column (prolly 5-8 sacks).... but he’s a very good run defender and his motor+pursuit with that crazy length is the type of thing that can drive QBs into other DLmen.  He really could have an impact above the stat sheet.  When you have a DL of high motor players they tend to feed of one another.