BDL 2019 Week 4 - Anchorage Wolves @ Hungary Hippos

SirA1

Anchorage Wolves @ Hungary Hippos  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Anchorage Wolves
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2019 at 04:01 AM

Just now, wwhickok said:

While that is fair, for all the yards Goff threw for, he also threw 3 interceptions this week.

Against a top secondary in Carlton Davis and Hargreaves. His CBs are nowhere near their level and Goff still threw for over 500 yards on them

14 minutes ago, PR said:

Against a top secondary in Carlton Davis and Hargreaves. His CBs are nowhere near their level and Goff still threw for over 500 yards on them

I hear you always trying to vote for early because I don't want other people to influence my decision I think this is a good game I think my score prediction shows that's what I think and I think they you can't go wrong in either direction it's not a slight against your team really isn't there are elements of your team I like better and there are elements of his team I like better but I will be honest if Jared gods had that receiving corps the you do I don't think he would have thrown for 500 yd and I think the way I choose to look at things that is a valid point

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I hear you always trying to vote for early because I don't want other people to influence my decision I think this is a good game I think my score prediction shows that's what I think and I think they you can't go wrong in either direction it's not a slight against your team really isn't there are elements of your team I like better and there are elements of his team I like better but I will be honest if Jared gods had that receiving corps the you do I don't think he would have thrown for 500 yd and I think the way I choose to look at things that is a valid point

You are correct. People are going to give you crap either way. Stick to your guns. 

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't vote early. Im ome of the last ones in lol

42 minutes ago, PR said:

Lmao Hargreaves has almost the same coverage grade as Awuzie. Davis has a worse grade than both my comers. You are really grasping at whatever you can here

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Boyd still had more yards than Slayton, Metcalf, and Olsen combined...that makes me chuckle more

2 blow outs in their favor and pasd blocking. Versus guy who was on losing side of blowout and got 33 yards. Laugh all you want homie.