Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Well, I know that he didn't kill anyone or attempt to kill anyone with a weapon the last two days. Doesn't mean he's not Lucavi, admittedly.  A couple of his posts made me feel slightly better about him throughout the day.  I don't like that he labeled ET as scum but then I don't think ever voted for him at the end, but on his scum list he did have some names that align with my thinking and one verified scum. So there's that. I don't know. I made a decision to trust him at least somewhat last night, and hopefully that decision won't come back to bite me. I am not locked in that he's town or anything, just leaning slightly that way. It was enough for me to potentially make a bad decision, but it is what it is. 

It's a little disconcerting that KSJ did not vote despite the choice being between tk3 and ET, one of which he listed as scum and the other he did not, and then bumped the post to show he said ET was the third person he listed as scum 5 hours earlier before the ET wagon gained any steam.

I agree. I suppose I just decided that it needed more thought before I took measures. He's been on the Orca bandwagon as well, and Orca is by far one of the people I trust least in this game as it stands. 

Orca, BCB, Mwil for me right now. Probably my most hesitant. 

I don't know what to do with squire yet. The problem I'm having is that I sort of want to believe him, but it's hard to ignore that 2 of the 3 biggest town players are adamantly against him. 

It's just hard to argue against squire simply because he's been a crucial cog to early game developments, where his alignment flip reveals a lot about those who interacted otherwise.  Basically, it would take a lot of coincidences or other low-odd occurrences for him to be Town at this point, but if he's Town we at least get a more clear picture of those who were involved.

How do you feel about Ifrit? That needs to be figured out as well.  I feel like the location of his summoning in the write up may suggest that he was summoned by town (along with the dialogue). So I'm thinking maybe not something we have to worry about? I can't believe the write up would be a red herring. 

Edited by Forge
added wording

I would agree. And if I believe Ifrit was raised by town, it does lower the number of potential jobs that the remaining scum have.

Do you know why BCB responded to your initial vote with a laugh and stating "irony"? I'm not sure if I missed something with that. Struck me as an odd retort, however.