Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depends on the reason they failed. You are assuming that the hits failed because they used an item and swag has a weapon,  which may not be the case. 

Will you please break down the write up for us as best you can; your interpretation obviously. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Will you please break down the write up for us as best you can; your interpretation obviously. 

I think Dome was likely the scum faction hit just based on the write up. 

Counselor? I'll be honest, I have no effing clue. Lucavi could certainly tear someone up like that, but after that, it gets sketchy. Worker 7 or Worker 8 maybe. They are machines with that kind of strength. Worker 7 was a bad guy, worker 8 is an ally. Worker 7 does have a zodiac stone in the game. After that though, I'm kind of at a loss. It would have to be a job specific ability, I would imagine, but I can't think of which one would kill like that. So maybe one of the magic classes (wizard, calculator). 

I think touch was likely a regular kill. Someone simply used a weapon on Touch and he was unarmed. I actually think there was a high probability that was civ on civ. Either Counselor or touch could have been the end result of ET's item if he used it night 1...not sure how that would get written up 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think Dome was likely the scum faction hit just based on the write up. 

Counselor? I'll be honest, I have no effing clue. Lucavi could certainly tear someone up like that, but after that, it gets sketchy. Worker 7 or Worker 8 maybe. They are machines with that kind of strength. Worker 7 was a bad guy, worker 8 is an ally. Worker 7 does have a zodiac stone in the game. After that though, I'm kind of at a loss. It would have to be a job specific ability, I would imagine, but I can't think of which one would kill like that. So maybe one of the magic classes (wizard, calculator). 

I think touch was likely a regular kill. Someone simply used a weapon on Touch and he was unarmed. I actually think there was a high probability that was civ on civ. Either Counselor or touch could have been the end result of ET's item if he used it night 1...not sure how that would get written up 

Keep in mind someone tried to kill me with a sword and poison last night too.  Those hardly scream town-centric actions.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Keep in mind someone tried to kill me with a sword and poison last night too.  Those hardly scream town-centric actions.

Based on the attempted kill and the anti-venom, the Priest and Wizard are not the same alignment