Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’ve gone back and forth on it.

Why not read what Nacho has actually said.  Put aside the multiple slips that he disengages from, and provides a half-dozen alternative or contradictory justifications for thereafter.

What has he done to make you think he’s Town?  He’s been the scummiest person in the game, and disengages from every argument to just repeat tiresome rhetoric, and declare himself cleared by his masons.

Meanwhile, he’s been feeding you two a healthy stream of propaganda to keep you two from becoming inconvenient.  All the while sowing discord and declaring everything that is inconvenient as scum or non credible.

Read his posts through the lens of not a mason.

The dude is the most obvious scum to ever exist, coasting on that mason shield.  Rick didn’t even get into, he just assumed a normal mason setup.  He’s just taking you two for a complete ride.

1. It's a ghost town for the most part. Not much of anything being posted in there

2. What has been posted in the chat I like Nacho as town right now. Not a guarantee, but Masons are same alignment and Neighbors are potentially different alignments. 

3. His thread play I read as town from him

4. I feel there are 5 mafia in a vote dynamic game where only having 1 total vote I think handicaps town. Having a 3 person Mason counteracts the vast advantage a large mafia with moves would have is how I feel the game is set up

5. On D1 I was playing full out that one of Naz or Nacho were scum...leaning Nacho

6. Right now I'd lean Naz over Nacho if there was 1 mafia between them

7. Again I am of the belief all 3 of us our town though

8. If you want to talk about the likelihood of things...that there is a town janitor vig is way lower than a 3 man mason given what I think the set up is

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

Why I haven’t the foggiest my dear ally! I hate to tarry any longer, but I don’t know who to vote for without you accusing me of treachery!

Don't worry about what people will think about your vote. Vote who you think is scum. You're going to be wrong sometimes and you're going to be right sometimes but it's better to be divisive than indecisive.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. It's a ghost town for the most part. Not much of anything being posted in there

2. What has been posted in the chat I like Nacho as town right now. Not a guarantee, but Masons are same alignment and Neighbors are potentially different alignments. 

4. I feel there are 5 mafia in a vote dynamic game where only having 1 total vote I think handicaps town. Having a 3 person Mason counteracts the vast advantage a large mafia with moves would have is how I feel the game is set up

5. On D1 I was playing full out that one of Naz or Nacho were scum...leaning Nacho

8. If you want to talk about the likelihood of things...that there is a town janitor vig is way lower than a 3 man mason given what I think the set up is

*3 man mason having a mafia given what I think the set up is

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I’m not going to even respond to this because it will only do more harm than good.

My existing and known thoughts on you remain the same.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Don't worry about what people will think about your vote. Vote who you think is scum. You're going to be wrong sometimes and you're going to be right sometimes but it's better to be divisive than indecisive.

That being said, please think through your vote. I don't mean to always just vote willy nilly with how you're feeling. Listen to arguments, pay attention. Try to make the smart decision.

I am genuinely stupefied.  Dumbfounded.  Any comparable adjective, that you could think Nacho is scum based on his thread play.

You just think he’s Town because he’s agreed with you, and you have been absolutely nuts this game. 

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He’s scum not acting because his teammates aren’t here, and he knows they need him if we vote the right person.

Just another piece of evidence, ask people what they’re gonna do, equivocate and abstain, and wait.  It’s 12:30 on a Friday, his teammates aren’t around to give him instruction or advice in his first game.  Just knew he was here, and knew what his answer would be.