MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

• 3 weeks later...

Jevon Carter: 12 G, 5.9/2.3/2.2 on 51.1/56.7/100 shooting in 18.8 minutes, 13.8 PER, 73.2% TS%, 1.3 BPM, 0.2 VORP

Goran Dragic: 12 G, 7.5/2.8/5.1 on 37.4/27.8/70.6 in 25.8 minutes, 8.5 PER, 45.7% TS%, -5.0 BPM, -0.2 VORP

lol

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Our remaining schedule is brutal lol. Will definitely help get us in playoff mode.

vs Washington - No Giannis or Khris
at Memphis
at Philadelphia
at Brooklyn
vs LA Clippers
vs Dallas
at Chicago
vs Boston
at Detroit
at Cleveland

Getting Brook back into playoff shape with a murderers row of opponents to finish the season. I'm hoping for another Bucks title. 

4 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Getting Brook back into playoff shape with a murderers row of opponents to finish the season. I'm hoping for another Bucks title. 

If we do it, it's great but going b2b isn't easy so I'm not going to hold it against the squad if they don't pull it off. They absolutely can do it but I'm entering the playoffs with a "free money" attitude. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If we do it, it's great but going b2b isn't easy so I'm not going to hold it against the squad if they don't pull it off. They absolutely can do it but I'm entering the playoffs with a "free money" attitude. 

I mostly want Giannis to win another to cement him into the post Lebron generation GOAT. Plus, the Bucks are super fun to watch. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I mostly want Giannis to win another to cement him into the post Lebron generation GOAT. Plus, the Bucks are super fun to watch. 

They're amazing to watch...if you tune out for the 3rd quarter. HAHA

• Like 2