Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

lol I got a PM over on Wisconsin Sports Talk from one of the admin saying "this is what you walked into" and then posted coaching credentials for 4 posters and finished the message with "so we're not guys that talk out of our butts."

Wanna know what prompted this asshat's message? Because I said that Criswell is unproven after he said "he comes in day 1 knowing the system and ready to rock" lmao.

Told him that the PM was unnecessary and that next time to post that stupid **** out in the open, not discretely in a private message. If you're gonna be an asshat because you can't take disagreement, do it for everyone to see.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 9:24 PM, beekay414 said:

lol I got a PM over on Wisconsin Sports Talk from one of the admin saying "this is what you walked into" and then posted coaching credentials for 4 posters and finished the message with "so we're not guys that talk out of our butts."

Wanna know what prompted this asshat's message? Because I said that Criswell is unproven after he said "he comes in day 1 knowing the system and ready to rock" lmao.

Told him that the PM was unnecessary and that next time to post that stupid **** out in the open, not discretely in a private message. If you're gonna be an asshat because you can't take disagreement, do it for everyone to see.

lol this asshat did something to my account to make me not be able to access the site anymore. What a ******* clown.

• Like 1