Wisconsin Badgers Thread | at #13 USC (2:30 PM CST | CBS)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, forthegame said:

You can't let the best talent from your home state leave they need to be the core of your team 

It's been 2 years. It's not like they didn't try to land these guys, they just haven't built relationships with those programs yet and, tbf, those kids remember mainly the dog **** end to PC's career. It's not like they're chomping at the bit to play here. 

PC built his core around this state and that worked out well in the end, after all.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Locke had 2 completions go for 98 yards. The other 24 attempts lead to 82 yards. 

C'mon man. There's just no world where this kid should be playing at this school. 

Chryst Should have never recruited him 🙄

5 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

This team kinda sucks and isn't even remotely fun to watch. Fickell was my number one "dream" hire before he got the job. I was wrong. Boo. 

It's been 17 games. We're not Florida so why are we rushing this? PC left us with our **** in the dirt. 

As I said before, if Fickell wants to ride with these coordinators, he'll get a shorter stick but hopefully he'll realize where we're lacking and make the replacements. Otherwise, he's gone after 2025.

Seriously, there's no reason to bring in a new coach before 2025. The schedule is brutal next year.