Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Not the type of QB I'm looking for in this system. He's a stiff and has not progressed at all since that outstanding freshman year.

Would much rather see Finn at QB next year, but if my choice is this or Locke, bring on Van Dyke. I'm not getting too pessimistic if it happens, none of Penix, Nix or Daniels were overly inspiring their final years at the schools they left so hopefully we can find that kind of improvement.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Would much rather see Finn at QB next year, but if my choice is this or Locke, bring on Van Dyke. I'm not getting too pessimistic if it happens, none of Penix, Nix or Daniels were overly inspiring their final years at the schools they left so hopefully we can find that kind of improvement.

I wouldn't hate Van Dyke but I'm with you in rather seeing someone like Finn back there. Van Dyke couldn't really thrive in the ACC with better athletes at Miami so I'm not sure how he'd thrive here.

Western Michigan
South Dakota
Alabama
at USC
Purdue
at Rutgers
at Northwestern
Penn State
at Iowa
Oregon
at Nebraska
Minnesota

Home: Miami (OH), Middle Tennessee, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Ohio State, Washington
Away: Alabama, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon

So what's considered progress for you guys with this staff and those schedules? Just how we look on field because 7-5 and 6-6 are very real possibilities. That 2025 schedule has the potential to be absolutely brutal.