Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

We're not going to get Dante Moore or Cam Ward so we can forget about those two. Riley Leonard is likely ND bound, Grayson McCall won't have the grades (seriously, that's why he had to go back to CCU last year) and Max Johnson already committed to UNC. Will Howard and Will Rogers would be legit pickups. Not a fan of Tyler Van Dyke.

I'm still highly intrigued by Matt Sluka (he's a legit dual threat) and Brendan Sorsby was impressive for a RS Freshman when we played them.

Not interested in the high mileage guys (Bachmeier and Shough) either.

Hopefully more QBs enter.

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We're not going to get Dante Moore or Cam Ward so we can forget about those two. Riley Leonard is likely ND bound, Grayson McCall won't have the grades (seriously, that's why he had to go back to CCU last year) and Max Johnson already committed to UNC. Will Howard and Will Rogers would be legit pickups. Not a fan of Tyler Van Dyke.

I'm still highly intrigued by Matt Sluka (he's a legit dual threat) and Brendan Sorsby was impressive for a RS Freshman when we played them.

Not interested in the high mileage guys (Bachmeier and Shough) either.

Hopefully more QBs enter.

Still crossing my fingers Liberty's QB enters. 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We're also "one of the top schools" Joey Slackman is considering. Those two would be huge gets for a front 7 that couldn't get any consistent pass rush.

I'm not confident we pull Slackman. Michigan offered him the other day IIRC.