Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And who's fault is that?

Who knows? Could be Chryst's? Could be Fickell's. Assuming it's purely Fickell and not that Chryst and Rudolph did **** all to develop them is just as wrong as assuming Rucci will automatically be better than Nelson.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah it's a real mystery. Last I heard we do a rain dance every week and then a depth chart spits out of a hole in the ground.

Good lord...

Whatever, have your pout fest. This is a talent and development issue that's carried over from the prior staff and no matter what unrealistic expectations you people have because hE's PaId MoAr, Fickell's not going to work magic overnight. This is still mainly PC's team and we're not nor were we ever going to purge the roster like Colorado or Nebraska for obvious reasons that shouldn't need explaining. 

LIS, I thought I was the one off my rocker in here but I guess I've been replaced.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Good lord...

Whatever, have your pout fest. This is a talent and development issue that's carried over from the prior staff and no matter what unrealistic expectations you people have because hE's PaId MoAr, Fickell's not going to work magic overnight. This is still mainly PC's team and we're not nor were we ever going to purge the roster like Colorado or Nebraska for obvious reasons that shouldn't need explaining. 

LIS, I thought I was the one off my rocker in here but I guess I've been replaced.

I said I'm willing to be patient, but the leash is shorter now and we're talking about problems that a top 15 program shouldn't ever have.

There's grounds for concern, it's not a pout fest.

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I said I'm willing to be patient, but the leash is shorter now and we're talking about problems that a top 15 program shouldn't ever have.

There's grounds for concern, it's not a pout fest.

The leash should've been shorter on PC so it wouldn't have gotten to this point but we're insanely slow in reacting and firing coaches at this university. Especially if we're going to parade around as a top 15 university. You don't spend so little in recruiting and let your HC get away with what PC did and then retroactively play that card. Nah.