Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Penn State, Michigan or MSU would roll either of these teams too. I'm not advocating a change and I'm sure Iowa fans wouldn't either but these two are battling for 5th best in the conference and are pretty much guaranteed a championship bid lol.

I'll buy Penn State but Meatchicken and Sparty are beatable.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Penn State, Michigan or MSU would roll either of these teams too. I'm not advocating a change and I'm sure Iowa fans wouldn't either but these two are battling for 5th best in the conference and are pretty much guaranteed a championship bid lol.

We’ve made our change. Brian Ferentz is modernizing our offense and it’s wonderful. We’re getting attention from WR recruits now and we always put together a good defense. We’re a program on the rise right now. We’re not there this year, but next year could be special. 

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

We’ve made our change. Brian Ferentz is modernizing our offense and it’s wonderful. We’re getting attention from WR recruits now and we always put together a good defense. We’re a program on the rise right now. We’re not there this year, but next year could be special. 

You look like us. I just don't see enough special athletes on either team to go up against the big dogs of the conference.