Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

LIS, you’re acting like it’s a baseless argument when it’s not. Hell, you’ve been held to 10 points in both your last two road games but whatever. Ride high wit dem emotions homie. 

I mean I came in with a paragraph and started it by saying don’t expect the same kind of outing we just had, while noting that our OC called the best game of his career.. and you responded with... that. I’m gravy.. spoiling the B1G is what we do best

Just now, packerrfan74 said:

I mean I came in with a paragraph and started it by saying don’t expect the same kind of outing we just had, while noting that our OC called the best game of his career.. and you responded with... that. I’m gravy.. spoiling the B1G is what we do best

You flat out said “don’t expect it to die vs Wisconsin.” Lol

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

You flat out said “don’t expect it to die vs Wisconsin.” Lol

And with a team full of freshmen it’s not unreasonable to this our offense will grow off of this past week. And I love how we are now relating previous matchups in college football... this is gold

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

And with a team full of freshmen it’s not unreasonable to this our offense will grow off of this past week. And I love how we are now relating previous matchups in college football... this is gold

Yeah...you’ll grow from scoring 10 on the road, like you have the last two times you’ve played on the road, to 17. 

And I’m simply pointing out your style of offense isn’t something that troubles our defense. But keep riding high, playboy. 

10 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah...you’ll grow from scoring 10 on the road, like you have the last two times you’ve played on the road, to 17. 

And I’m simply pointing out your style of offense isn’t something that troubles our defense. But keep riding high, playboy. 

You don’t want to look one more road game prior when we scored 41 at ISU? This seems rather selective. 

10 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

You don’t want to look one more road game prior when we scored 41 at ISU? This seems rather selective. 

It was an OOC game 2 months ago. The road conference performances vs NW and Sparty are far more relevant. It’s like saying the Badgers scored 40 on the road vs BYU means we’d score 40 on the road in conference vs a good defense...

16 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

It was an OOC game 2 months ago. The road conference performances vs NW and Sparty are far more relevant. It’s like saying the Badgers scored 40 on the road vs BYU means we’d score 40 on the road in conference vs a good defense...

Lol bro you gotta pick which side of the coin you wanna argue on.. you can’t talk about our last FOUR meetings dating back to 2013 and then say our game from 2 months ago is irrelevant. Good luck this weekend, will be a good game

8 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Lol bro you gotta pick which side of the coin you wanna argue on.. you can’t talk about our last FOUR meetings dating back to 2013 and then say our game from 2 months ago is irrelevant. Good luck this weekend, will be a good game

Yes, arguing your style of offense doesn’t give our defense problems and using direct matchup history between the two styles to show it is exactly the same as using a random OOC game to prove you can score on us. 

5 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yes, arguing your style of offense doesn’t give our defense problems and using direct matchup history between the two styles to show it is exactly the same as using a random OOC game to prove you can score on us. 

Brian Ferentz is in his first year as our OC. Still pro style.. but this is a different offense

11 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:
1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Iowa does one thing this century and now we're supposed to be scared.

Not worried tbh.

It appears you need to watch more CFB, or at least pay closer attention.

You are the GoBots to Nebraska's Transformers. Settle down.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1