This weeks game

Warhorse

Well, we went into KC and got a tough, road win. We softened them up a bit, and then the Texans came in and got them as well. Now, the Texans come to our house. Funny, but I could see this game going many directions. I do know this, whoever walks away with the victory, has a much clearer path towards the division title.

I would guess that they are going to throw the kitchen sink at TY. To me, this is the game where Ebron needs to really step up and make them pay over the middle. 

• Like 1

Tyquan Lewis, Kenny Moore and Parris Campbell are out

Pierre Desir, Quentin Nelson and Justin Houston are questionable 

Malik Hooker is doubtful 

We added 2 DTs in the last few weeks that are over 300 lbs. and might be looking at playing Margus Hunt as an inside/outside guy now that Grover Stewart is our starting “NT” next to Autry. 

healthy DL

Sheard // Autry // Stewart // ?Houston? 
Muhammed // Hunt // Davis // Banogu 

—— // —— // Coley // —— 

Not having Houston could really hurt now that Turay is done. 

If Desir is out we’ll have Ya-Sin, Wilson, Tell and Shak Taylor at CB 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, Warhorse said:

To me, this is the game where Ebron needs to really step up and make them pay over the middle. 

Is it OK to quote myself? I got my wish as far as Ebron stepping up. That back of the end zone catch was unreal. 

Edited by Warhorse
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Justin Houston sacks Watson 2 times 

and pee test 

I remember working at a paper mill in the Portland area. I have short hair and was not tested once the entire time I worked there other than getting hired. The guy I worked with had hair down to the middle of his back and was tested at least every 6 months.

All random of course. 

• Like 1