MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

other silver lining: now that Conor's going to get sued and fined out his a$$, he might actually have to come back and fight now. Coke's not cheap

Stupid question: Are all the coke jokes just jokes? Like he's never tested positive right? So are we just making jokes because he is freakin insane?

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

wtf is tony doing lol. like he's some dude trying to make a compilation of him doing badass stuff to impress some girls, but doesn't usually work out. 

Lol, that is exactly what it looks like too. I love him but he was doing some stupid-looking stuff in that video. Love the 2 little dogs messing around at 2:50ish

So pissed he isn't on the card now

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Lol, that is exactly what it looks like too. I love him but he was doing some stupid-looking stuff in that video. Love the 2 little dogs messing around at 2:50ish

So pissed he isn't on the card now

How did tripping on a cord tear his lc off the bone. Opening scene “this is me kicking a metal pipe”

the Khabib-Ferguson curse is real. not only does that fight fall to pieces, but everything around it too.

Last time it was scheduled, the curse extended to Woodley-Wonderboy 2, likely the cause of that fight turning out to be such a stinker.

For the love of god, of MMA, and for all the fighters in the UFC, one of these guys needs to change division. Get them the hell away from each other.

Our best hope is one of the other lightweights on the main card stepping up to fight Khabib, and Khabib agreeing to the fight. Doubt that happens though.

At this point, I'd say scrap the card. Pack it in. I don't know if I can bring myself to watch.

9 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Our best hope is one of the other lightweights on the main card stepping up to fight Khabib, and Khabib agreeing to the fight. Doubt that happens though.

At this point, I'd say scrap the card. Pack it in. I don't know if I can bring myself to watch.

Come on joe this is your chance

Iaquinta and Felder offering to step into the ME. sounds like Pettis has the offer, just needs to make weight.

Haven't seen anything on whether Khabib is accepting the fight or not. He may not want to take the risk of fighting a guy on one days' notice. I'm not sure I'd blame him.

Archived