Trade Deadline Thread

bigbadbuff

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think the Bengals are too stubborn to trade Green and I can't see the Chargers getting rid of their best player when they are moving into a new stadium soon and need to compete for fans with the Rams. 

So who would be available? Paul Richardson Jr? DeVante Parker? Robby Anderson?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/10/23/20928510/buffalo-bills-on-the-hunt-for-a-receiver-per-report-emmanuel-sanders-mohamed-sanu

I think the Bengals are too stubborn to trade Green and I can't see the Chargers getting rid of their best player when they are moving into a new stadium soon and need to compete for fans with the Rams. 

So who would be available? Paul Richardson Jr? DeVante Parker? Robby Anderson?

Chargers cant compete now, the fanbase has been a joke for LA and struggled mightily when they were in San Diego. The move has been a total disaster for them. I dont think trading Keenan Allen is a huge issue as you have to think that Rivers may retire after this year as he has fallen off big time. So if they were to get a 1st for Keenan Allen they may pull the trigger, as they can land their future QB. Keenan Allen is arguably a top 10 WR in the league so if they can pry him away I say pull the trigger. Bills will be picking in the late teens early 20s as is right now if they have Keenan it may go even later, so I can honestly say that the WR talent you land with that pick wont be as good as Keenan Allen is for a couple years if it pans out, if it doesn't which most have happened recently then the bills are back to square one of no true #1. With the schedule that is remaining I am confident the bills can go far if they have a guy like this. 

I do not see why the bills would trade for Drake so I think that wont happen, the bills are set at RB and he doesnt offer something different that is already on the roster.

Parker is an interesting one that I can see being a possibility but its in the division will the dolphins even want to move him at this point to a division rival? Same goes with Robby Anderson plus he does not fit the culture the bills have either, he has some interesting off field issues and will be a free agent after the year meaning he would have to get paid. 

Another guy that hasnt been mentioned is Marvin Jones from Detroit, they may be willing to move him.

Hooper is an interesting pick up but he will want some top TE money and the bills have Kroft so why make the move now and not for Rudolph before the season as his asking price was supposedly not that high. 

Vic Beasley has been mentioned by a few people, I think he would fit in as the back up to Alexander and not necessarily be the 4-3 pass rusher, but would be a 4-3 LB rusher on blitz plays. 

I think another person that may be interesting is Yannick Ngakoue, the jags have drafted Josh Allen DE from Kentucky at pick 6, with Calias having another big season and doesnt look to be slowing down which has them locked in for a couple more years at pass rush. They can move him for the right price as he is a free agent after this year and is seeking top money. The jags have little cap next offseason compared to other teams, and he already turned down an offer they gave him this past offseason. He would answer the bills future pass rush

11 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

If we got Keenan Allen id **** a brick of happiness. That is absolute best case scenario IMO

Its a stretch but hes a free agent after 2020 season, they have mike williams stepping up to be the guy when he is healthy and they can use alot of stuff so I wouldnt be surprised if he is a guy that is available for the right price.

18 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I would absolutely love Keenan Allen but I haven't seen his name brought in as a potential trade option anywhere accept here. The owner in LA is stubborn. He won't move a valuable piece any basically admit they're rebuilding. 

well Kbenji wasnt being discussed as a trade piece. Certain players werent discussed like Tunsil, or Mack at the time but if you call and ask by giving a price im sure the thought could be put in their head as an opportunity. As for an owner that is stubborn then it may prevent that but I am just simply connecting dots on options for WR and the way people have moved in the past that you wouldnt expected to be shipped out.

52 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

well Kbenji wasnt being discussed as a trade piece. Certain players werent discussed like Tunsil, or Mack at the time but if you call and ask by giving a price im sure the thought could be put in their head as an opportunity. As for an owner that is stubborn then it may prevent that but I am just simply connecting dots on options for WR and the way people have moved in the past that you wouldnt expected to be shipped out.

What? Literally all three of those guys were talked for weeks about being on the trade-block. 

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

What? Literally all three of those guys were talked for weeks about being on the trade-block. 

Keenan Allen is getting as much attention about him being traded as those guys did. Mack was holding out and the tunsil was said to not be on the move but they couldnt turn down 2 first rd picks which is why they pulled the trigger. They were very adamant on not moving Tunsil but couldnt turn that down. All in all if he is available beane should have been in contact.

51 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Keenan Allen is getting as much attention about him being traded as those guys did. Mack was holding out and the tunsil was said to not be on the move but they couldnt turn down 2 first rd picks which is why they pulled the trigger. They were very adamant on not moving Tunsil but couldnt turn that down. All in all if he is available beane should have been in contact.

Show me one credited person who has actually said Allen could be on the move. 

The other 3 were all legit rumours that obviously had substance to it. AJ Green being potentially traded is a current rumour. Keenan Allen is not.

Show me one credited person who has actually said Allen could be on the move. 

The other 3 were all legit rumours that obviously had substance to it. AJ Green being potentially traded is a current rumour. Keenan Allen is not.

several sources including cbs sports. Only "credible" source is schefter but others have brought it up and were correct on things like benjamin albright so anything is possible. Again its a matter of teams doing their diligence and contacting them to see what it would take. You act like this stuff has to be announced over the news for it to happen. Kbenji, shady, darby, dareus, watkins all the moves that happened were announced after it was done. So I dont get why you think this has to be announced in order for it to happen.