Bruce and Dan not happy about Caps/Nats success

naptownskinsfan

I just came across this and I was shocked that no one else posted this earlier in the month.  Jesus these guys are mentally small.  Instead of contacting the owners and asking for advice, Danny boy is just a jealous little child.  This is unreal.   There is no competition for those teams from football.  If you are good, people will spend the money to show support.  If not, they won't, simple as that.  The link includes the radio spots as well. 

Russell expanded upon his point when asked about it by The Sports Junkies the next morning: "I wasn't in the room with them, but that's what I was told by multiple people in that building, that they were very upset about the success that the Capitals had, even though they congratulated them on Twitter and all that stuff," Russell said on 106.7 The Fan Thursday.

Why were they upset? "Because they can't figure out what the hell they're doing and can't get their own track on right," Russell said about Snyder and Allen. "Then you see all the love, all the passion, all the energy, all the positivity, all the fever for the Capitals and that's taking away from their fan base." 

Russell said he doesn't know if that would mean Snyder or Allen are rooting against the Nationals right now, but added it will upset them if the Nats have more success and gain more attention in the D.C. market.

"They see that the pie is expanding for the other teams in the market, which is their competitors," Russell told The Junkies.

Read More: https://thefandc.radio.com/redskins-angry-about-capitals-success

Caps/Nats take a picture together in the ice before the game after the Caps congratulated them. 

Has Dan even released a statement?

I hope the Washington Post makes the picture it’s front page top cover tomorrow to troll the Redskins!

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1