Lions vs Raiders Takeaways

Just Want A Title

On 2019-11-04 at 4:28 PM, SimbaWho said:

Lol, My take away is... I told you all. I told you. They suck, this coach sucks, and the GM is a phony. They deserve to be fired. 

Let the excuses rain in fellas, I've heard it for awhile now... TE at 8 was such an amazing idea, the OLine guys where nice journeymen who would compete(pfft). Blah blah blah blha balh.... It's mind numbing to come in and see you guys rationalize losing. 

Hey bud, when you pat yourself on the back you can tear your rotator cuff.🤠

• Like 4

On 11/4/2019 at 4:28 PM, SimbaWho said:

Lol, My take away is... I told you all. I told you. They suck, this coach sucks, and the GM is a phony. They deserve to be fired. 

Let the excuses rain in fellas, I've heard it for awhile now... TE at 8 was such an amazing idea, the OLine guys where nice journeymen who would compete(pfft). Blah blah blah blha balh.... It's mind numbing to come in and see you guys rationalize losing. 

sit down little boy you didnt tell nobody squat

On 11/7/2019 at 7:59 PM, NFL_Fan said:

sit down little boy you didnt tell nobody squat

You just need to recognize then, Some people are fans boys and some can see things for what they are. I don't need to read a paper and be told how to think, or what to think.

Like you. Old fart. Now go turn on FOX news or CNN and get all angry about something they tell you is important. 

Edited by SimbaWho

On 11/6/2019 at 9:27 PM, diehardlionfan said:

Well it's mostly for the fellas that liked your comment. :D They couldn't see through the trash like me and you did... Of coarse Lionized and Karnage won't like that I've said I told you so when they've been waiting for 2 years for something to happen. You've known my stance for awhile I don't need to rehash things with you.

Everyone but Slimm has been holding on to a reason to be a fan boy when it's a lost/nonsense regime. 

Edited by SimbaWho

On 11/6/2019 at 9:27 PM, diehardlionfan said:

Caldwell has been fired.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21931331/head-coach-jim-caldwell-detroit-lions-fired

I see Detroit’s problems being more player personnel based than coaching. 

Now it’s back on the coaching carousel and early rumours are Patricia being the lead candidate. I had hoped Quinn was going to create a Detroit identity but it seems more likely he’s trying to replicate NE

If successful that’s great however I was hoping for originality not replication which seldom seems to work.

That was you!!!

Ah, man, this is stupid imo. We're giving the keys to a playoff ready franchise to a first time head coach with no head coaching experience. Not happy about it.

Hopefully the man does really well and proves me wrong and is a great coach but moves like this are why I'm definitely not committing much "time" into Lions football next year. Can't say I'll quit watching cause I love football and I will always like my home team but now idk, everything they do doesn't seem as important as lets say two months ago when I though the franchise was being ran legitimately like real contenders.

This hire, now, imo just screams Bob Quinn ego here. Hopefully Lions get better but I doubt it with a first time head coach learning on the job basically.

I know some people didn't even really want Caldwell fired and I'm starting to lean that way myself. I'm just not seeing where Patricia is going to propel us forward with his in game play calling and game management that we'll be more than average.

And that was me in the same thread. I'll pat you on the back... We both knew. We've seen this before. This was all before coach even really got started.. We've seen this "act" before with Rod Marinelli and the Tampa Bay way. 

Edited by SimbaWho

10 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

That was you!!!

And that was me in the same thread. I'll pat you on the back... We both knew. We've seen this before. This was all before coach even really got started.. We've seen this "act" before with Rod Marinelli and the Tampa Bay way. 

I know. It’s just depressing my friend. I hate knowing how it plays out. Hello Groundhog Day. 🤠

Have we ever seen a defence regress like this? How can it possibly be so bad against the run? 

I just don’t know what to think anymore.