Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You dont like my picks lol?

But thinking about it...Will Smith may need a son in his role in my movie :D

fwiw I did tell malf about half an hour ago that I appreciated you just going for who you wanted and taking them. ^_^

• Like 1

We can get a nice quick pickle-domalf-domalf-pickle sandwich going here

Followed by the next pick on mwil's board. Followed by maybe Daniel again? And probably get that one more orca pick and then we may be stuck on deadpulse till tomorrow. But that would be a really good pace for today.

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Looks like we just missed Daniel

My bad.  I started making some banana bread and didn't think that many picks would come in that quickly.  For the record, it's delicious.

Just now, rackcs said:

Natalie Portman, good pick 

I have mwil's board if hes not around

Thanks.  She was my first choice for this role, so I'm happy I got her.  Lots of experience with trippy/sci fi movies, consistently solid actress, and a big name.  I'm approaching this as if I'm also trying to sell the movie to an actual audience.

I was gonna grab her last round before I realized how perfect Robert Downey Jr. would be for the lead.  There's one more guy I really, really want, but everyone else (composer included) I think won't get drafted at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

You guys aren't ready for mwil's movie. I don't know anything about it other than the cast from his board that goes I think 9 deep and I can already tell you that you can't handle it.

I kinda just wanna see his board and see what other 90s action star he pulls out

Just now, Malfatron said:

you mean casting choices that are perfect for our film.

We are a perfect 5/5 on our top choices from the start.

Well if you two and pickle could get through these next couple of picks quickly, I have the perfect picture for mwil's next guy