28 of 42 Bucs draft picks since 2014 have played a snap this year - 10th highest percentage in the league

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Barrett was a steal. JPP is not as good you think. He had 10 sacks last year but his pass rush grade was bad. Meaning he was feast or famine. His pressure rate was amongst the lowest in the league. Nassib is solid rotational guy.

im glad we have those guys but moving forward JPP probably not on the team next year. His cap # was not worth the ROI. unless he comes to a bucs team on a paycut?

JPP was the only guy on our team last year that even resembled a pass rusher. Nassib had his moments. But that was it.

JPP has also already made an impact in two games this year.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

I gave Cappa Jensen and Marpet credit. Im not giving credit to our $13 million a year LT who constantly gets beat and causes our qb to fumble in crucial situations. Also, he grades as a BOTTOM tier LT in the league. HELL no he aint gets no credit bc Marpet makes his job easier and he still not even average! Dotty is 34 and on his last leg so Im not even on his case. Dot is playing better than Smith right now.

So if 2 starters on the oline are bad, are you suggesting the QB is making up for their deficiencies to lead to such a high scoring offense.  Not like the defense is giving them short fields.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Marpet, Jensen, and even D Smith are playing good football. Marpet and Jensen are among the best at their positions so far this season.

Cappa has his ups and downs. But he's been solid. He just played over a half of football with a broken arm and nobody even knew.

Dot is done. But we all knew that. BA called him out before the season even started.

D Smith is NOT playing good football. How is he playing good football when he is graded as a bottom tier LT?

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Trent Brown was a free agent and has outplayed Don Smith by a significant margin. Yet we re-up on our guy because Licht drafted him. Wanna know why Raiders are pounding the ball well this year? Pop in the film

Trent Brown is also getting over $21M next season. And he plays RT.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So if 2 starters on the oline are bad, are you suggesting the QB is making up for their deficiencies to lead to such a high scoring offense.  Not like the defense is giving them short fields.

No. If two starters are bad the interior can mask their deficiencies. See CAR OL when they went to the superbowl. Norwell, Kalil, and Turner were able to mask their trash on the outside. Same thing is happening here in TB. Hopefully Cappa can develop into a pro bowler.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Trent Brown is also getting over $21M next season. And he plays RT.

He could’ve played here if we at least tried to pursuit him. Brown is getting 36 GTD money, Smith with 26. Maybe Brown wasnt a realistic option cap wise but it pisses me off that we didnt even try

Suh is sporting a 61 overall grade. Giving him $10 million is not a good ROI. 

You're putting far too much into pff. 😂

Suh isn't asked to rush the passer. He's asked to occupy space and keep our LBs free. He does that. And well.

I'm a McCoy guy. But he shoots gaps and creates pressure/redirects RB in the backfield. He doesn't do what Bowles wants his down three to do nearly as well as Suh does.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

JPP was the only guy on our team last year that even resembled a pass rusher. Nassib had his moments. But that was it.

JPP has also already made an impact in two games this year.

JPP was not that good last year bruh. Barrett however is bringing it

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2019/02/28/why-its-time-for-the-tampa-bay-buccaneers-to-trade-jason-pierre-paul/

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're putting far too much into pff. 😂

Suh isn't asked to rush the passer. He's asked to occupy space and keep our LBs free. He does that. And well.

I'm a McCoy guy. But he shoots gaps and creates pressure/redirects RB in the backfield. He doesn't do what Bowles wants his down three to do nearly as well as Suh does.

You realize these grades are used in the NFL? I just brought McCoy up just because. I thought it was time to move on but Suh on the other hand hasnt been good. I dont wanna hear occupy crap, total BS. His job is to produce stalemates in 1 on 1 pass rush opportunities? Which free rusher has he contributed to. Please let me know bc neither White or David have gotten home or pressure rate affected qbs all year at a GOOD %.

dont say barrett either 

Edited by indifference

You realize these grades are used in the NFL? I just brought McCoy up just because. I thought it was time to move on but Suh on the other hand hasnt been good. I dont wanna hear occupy crap, total BS. His job is to produce stalemates in 1 on 1 pass rush opportunities? Which free rusher has he contributed to. Please let me know bc neither White or David have gotten home or pressure rate affected qbs all year at a GOOD %.

dont say barrett either 

So I can't mention the guy who has a good pressure rate and actually gets home because the guys in front of him (Suh) do their jobs?

Also, we have the highest pressure rate in the NFL. A big part of that is Vea, Gholston, and Suh taking the double teams so guys like Barrett can get home.

Granted, we have to blitz at the highest rate in the league - like twice the NFL average - to accomplish that.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, we have the highest pressure rate in the NFL. A big part of that is Vea, Gholston, and Suh taking the double teams so guys like Barrett can get home.

Granted, we have to blitz at the highest rate in the league - like twice the NFL average - to accomplish that.

We need to invest more into the front 7 so we dont have to blitz as often. Derrick Brown please.