The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

10-4 and yes I am. I’m a day behind. Didn’t let me catch up.  But I do remember your fit you had day two and picked to kill tk3 basically randomly for no reason 

My fit... lol. 

I came in a day late, used my ability and got it wrong. The host literally revealed my character. 

I am clear, dumb, but clear.

Good Evening Again Trainers!!

You guys are moving fast…..almost too fast. After last night’s success kicking team rocket to the curb you decided that Gopher was the next one to go. You circled around the helpless little pigeon and kicked the feathers off of him.

Gopher’s pokemon was Pidgey. A Wild Pokemon.

Team Rocket had a bad night earlier today, but they wouldn’t make the same mistakes twice in one day. They threw their pokeballs at Naz. He struggled but after unleashing his devastating thunderbolt he could not escape Team Rocket.

Naz was Pikachu. A Wild Pokemon.

Next the mafia unleashed fury with a couple stolen thunderbolts of their own!!

Pickle and Nacho were the targets of the mafia who rained lightning from the sky. Luckily Misty stepped in, saving Pickle from their wrath. Nacho was not so lucky, a million volts of energy ran through him and he fainted.

Nacho’s pokemon was Tangela. A Wild Pokemon.

In unfortunate news, it appears Professor Oak was unable to contribute any longer to the wild pokemon cause. He has been forcibly retired for not voting to eliminate Team Rocket in two day phases.

BCB was Professor Oak. Wild Pokemon Aligned.

Day 6 begins now.