The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

So, KOTN liked rack’s post near game start.  Did I miss an earlier thread entrance?  Or is it out of place?

I don’t know that I would be inclined to think KOTN is the type to monitor the thread without posting.  I usually take him for the merely absent yet likable player.

Some of these posts are ridiculous.  Malf said MWil slipped, then was going to let matts go for reads or some ethereal abstract concept that never works.  Then I come in **** slap him stupid, and suddenly some of you are crediting Malfatron, who by his own admission, ******* didn’t participate in that series of events.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s one thing that leads me to believe that you are correct but also leaves me a bit hesitant with you 

It’s a two-way street, buddy boy.  Do you realize that you’re in Yellow?  You know what that means?  NG.  Not good.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Some of these posts are ridiculous.  Malf said MWil slipped, then was going to let matts go for reads or some ethereal abstract concept that never works.  Then I come in **** slap him stupid, and suddenly some of you are crediting Malfatron, who by his own admission, ******* didn’t participate in that series of events.

Hey don’t get mad at malf for you stealing his ideas 

• Like 1

So, I take it that you’re going with matts’ perpetual disengagement attempts or attempts to start a new conversation to supplant the uncomfortable one.

You know, we could scream and shout, like Matts is known to do, but instead matts wants to be elbow rubbing, let bygones be bygones, let’s all laugh and joke, have a good time?

I mean, yeah, he abandoned the fight with you after finding some lackadaisical outs, and you weren’t around to press it.  He tried the same with me.  And I didn’t relent.  So, I don’t know how that gives you pause on me, when I’m at least a step ahead of you on the getting at matts schedule for this game.