PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

I traded away Haskins in the other league. He was a FA at seasons end and I wasn't going to resign him. He was asking for a 5/$110 million dollar deal and that's just way to rich for my blood. So now I have a 65 overall rookie as my starter. Next time we play, should be pretty easy for ya. @biggio7

Kind of excited though to see if I can develop my rookie into anything. 

Edited by holt_bruce81
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

You are my enemy now. 

What were the trades?

All craziness. I think he was the only player I got but it took a lot of dealing to get the picks to get him. I traded two firsts and something else for him haha

16 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

All craziness. I think he was the only player I got but it took a lot of dealing to get the picks to get him. I traded two firsts and something else for him haha

What player did you have to give up? I tried giving them Oluokun but they declined it, barely. Deion Jones would of gotten it done, but I was wanting a draft pick back if I had to get rid of him. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What player did you have to give up? I tried giving them Oluokun but they declined it, barely. Deion Jones would of gotten it done, but I was wanting a draft pick back if I had to get rid of him. 

My running back.. he was an 83? star

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Not sure how you guys get these players. Offer two firsts and a cb the team needs and couldn’t get an 80 ovr LE

It took a lot to try and work that trade. I think I gave up the #10 and #7, plus