PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

On 4/1/2020 at 11:39 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Advanced! @biggio7 @Fresh Prince @RuskieTitan

Couple things...

1. I could Get Metcalf up to superstar development, all I need Is 200+ receiving yards and/or 4 TDs with him vs @RuskieTitan this week. Easy enough. 

2. Was Daniel Jones always a Superstar development for me? Is Daniel even his first name....my god it’s so late. I hate Myself. 

3. I traded My #4/5 WR JJ Arsegawhatwver and a 5th rounder for a 1st round pick. Boom. 

4. There’s a linebacker in the draft named Mario Brothers. 

5. Almost traded for Derwin James and had the James/Adams combo again. But in order to do so I would Of had to given up two 1st rounders AND Deion Jones. Just felt like it was to steep of a price. 

6. I made All this up  

7. No I didn’t

8. Work will hurt tomorrow. 

I got someone who looks like they want to develop against you as well lol. I'll be free after 530 pm EST today.

I need to resign a few players this year but i'm worried about my long term cap situation b/c of the other league haha.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I got someone who looks like they want to develop against you as well lol. I'll be free after 530 pm EST today.

I need to resign a few players this year but i'm worried about my long term cap situation b/c of the other league haha.

Yeah I should be available to play around that time. 

Advanced @biggio7 @holt_bruce81 @Fresh Prince

Biggio we are up, Dont think I can play tonight, should be free 530 and later tomorrow. 

Bears made a few moves. Traded McLaurin to the Bengals with a 3rd and 4th for their 1st and 7th.

Contract talks with Mack Wilson broke down completely. So shipped him off with a 2nd and 7th for the Panthers 1st. Then the second part of the trade was Deebo and 2nd for Julio Jones. He's probably got a year or two left, but should give me some time to try and develop my 1st round rookie WR from a bust to starter material.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Advanced @biggio7 @holt_bruce81 @Fresh Prince

Biggio we are up, Dont think I can play tonight, should be free 530 and later tomorrow. 

Bears made a few moves. Traded McLaurin to the Bengals with a 3rd and 4th for their 1st and 7th.

Contract talks with Mack Wilson broke down completely. So shipped him off with a 2nd and 7th for the Panthers 1st. Then the second part of the trade was Deebo and 2nd for Julio Jones. He's probably got a year or two left, but should give me some time to try and develop my 1st round rookie WR from a bust to starter material.

Yeah I'm not up for it tonight either. Tomorrow works great.

• Like 1