Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Because I made a statement about you and expected a response. 

do you always attempt to be a smart *** when someone makes you look bad? 

That's your fault for expecting a response when it wasn't clear that one was expected in post. I'm not sure why you would expect a response in that situation.  

The only thing that you have made look bad is your comprehension of how sentences work. Sorry. If you seek an answer, probably helps to ask a question.

Just now, Forge said:

That's your fault for expecting a response when it wasn't clear that one was expected in post. I'm not sure why you would expect a response in that situation.  

The only thing that you have made look bad is your comprehension of how sentences work. Sorry. If you seek an answer, probably helps to ask a question.

Oh, I’m sorry I forgot I was dealing with a toddler. 

do you need me to get crayons and construction paper for you? 

Oh, I’m sorry I forgot I was dealing with a toddler. 

do you need me to get crayons and construction paper for you? 

Nope, just need you to be able to understand how the english language works. If you want an answer, ask a question. 

Except, that’s not how the English language works. 

you don’t NEED to have a question in order to expect a response. 

Then that is a problem with your expectations and has nothing to do with me. That's a you problem. Should have made it clearer that you were expecting a response. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then that is a problem with your expectations and has nothing to do with me. That's a you problem. Should have made it clearer that you were expecting a response. 

Not in the least bit. People make statements all the time that expect a response. 

or are you suggesting the only way that one should expect a response is if they ask a question? Yet, you want to attempt to demean me and state I have a 3rd grade education? 

do you realize how dumb you look yet?