Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Obfuscating or pointing out the fallacy in your argument? 

id lean towards the latter. Tho, for someone with such an astute knowledge of the English language and sentence structure you should know that. 

You have yet to point out a flaw in my argument. You made a statement that I didn't  respond to, and are crying because you didn't get an answer to a declarative sentence. You want an answer, ask me a question. Otherwise a response to said question may or may not come. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Intentionally misrepresenting me now, huh? Because you see, I didn't say he should get an answer. He should have expected one. 

This is very much your looney tunes game going on. 

Am I tho? I mean, that is what you said. The only way one should expect a response is via a question. That’s exactly what you said. 

it’s not my fault that it’s a dumb statement. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No, he’s attempting to distance himself from the statement I made about him because he knows it’s odd. He’s attempting to detract from the original point. 

I'm not attempting to distance myself from anything. 

If you have a question, ask it. 

Just now, Forge said:

You have yet to point out a flaw in my argument. You made a statement that I didn't  respond to, and are crying because you didn't get an answer to a declarative sentence. You want an answer, ask me a question. Otherwise a response to said question may or may not come. 

Except, I’ve pointed out a few flaws already ....

crying? You’re the one who is trying to hide from my original statement.......

so again, the only way someone should expect a response is via question? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’ve never had a question from the beginning of this entire thing. Which I have stated several times over. You took it on this tirade about how I lack an understanding of the English language because I expected a response from a statement. 

If you have something you want to know, ask it. I'm not the one running from anything here. You want an answer, but can't even tell me what it is you're looking for. I see nothing to respond to from your OP, so that's where we stand. 

If you need something further, ask the question. Be blunt about it.