Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

Lol love how the guy who led a random and baseless lynch on the best player in the game d1 is now lecturing town

I didn't lead anything. I simply voted first and admitted that my vote was a meme vote with no substance

Just now, rackcs said:

What about when swag jumped to 4 and hockey was the one in second? Why didn't you jump off then if your vote was just a meme or a joke?

Because I had no interest in a hockey lynch. I had interest in a squire lynch, which I mentioned.

Ever going to answer my question on why I'm obvious scum from way back?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because I had no interest in a hockey lynch. I had interest in a squire lynch, which I mentioned.

Ever going to answer my question on why I'm obvious scum from way back?

I didn't say you had to lynch hockey, I'm asking why you didn't jump off of your admitted joke vote when it got to 4? At that point there was no danger to you, dropping off would've made plenty of sense.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Not to mention your rabid defense of swag made me feel better about the choice

My rabid defense? You mean when I called your now self-admitted joke vote stupid and baseless? Yeah, can't imagine why I would've said that.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say it's a joke vote that meant nothing and also justify it.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I didn't say you had to lynch hockey, I'm asking why you didn't jump off of your admitted joke vote when it got to 4? At that point there was no danger to you, dropping off would've made plenty of sense.

My rabid defense? You mean when I called your now self-admitted joke vote stupid and baseless? Yeah, can't imagine why I would've said that.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say it's a joke vote that meant nothing and also justify it.

Reactions are important. Yours was telling. 

And you can have it both ways because timing matters. I told you and squire to rethink it. 

Just now, Forge said:

@squire12 sorry, buddy. Town's win just isn't as important as laughing at the ridiculousness of some of these arguments after the fact. You deserve better

Again, you can't call everyone else terrible and pathetic when you were one of the main driving forces behind swag's day 1 lynch. You don't get to be one of the people who laughs at towns incompetence when you are one of the biggest examples currently of incompetence.