Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, Forge said:

That's because your history with me is limited. Overwatch and Criminal Minds are two very notable games where that has occurred. 

How come you're not questioning why Squire suddenly thinks I'm town? How has that flown under the radar? Nobody is commenting on the posts he made suggesting some things, except orca who posted an awkward gif. 

I have been proving that Orca has been lying about his case against me and me being "erratic and aggressive" as scum, a meta not even Swag, who you guys hold so holy, agrees with. You're not addressing that. Touch was obfuscating behind an argument of minutiae, something I brought up that he did in another game as scum (the one Mwil hosted, I believe). But this goes ignored. 

I put squire in my most recent list of 3. I agreed with whoever it was that said squire doesn't often put himself out there like that in defense of specific people.

Pickle's biggest argument for me seems to stem from the connection of squire and I, and he made a comment with regards to very generic scum meta that isn't individualized at all and thus may not actually apply to all people. 

Just now, rackcs said:

I put squire in my most recent list of 3. I agreed with whoever it was that said squire doesn't often put himself out there like that in defense of specific people.

Maybe he has good reason and knows something you don't. But hey, it's not like people had night moves or anything. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's because your history with me is limited. Overwatch and Criminal Minds are two very notable games where that has occurred. 

How come you're not questioning why Squire suddenly thinks I'm town? How has that flown under the radar? Nobody is commenting on the posts he made suggesting some things, except orca who posted an awkward gif. 

I have been proving that Orca has been lying about his case against me and me being "erratic and aggressive" as scum, a meta not even Swag, who you guys hold so holy, agrees with. You're not addressing that. Touch was obfuscating behind an argument of minutiae, something I brought up that he did in another game as scum (the one Mwil hosted, I believe). But this goes ignored. 

My reasons for thinking you're scum are not the same as Orca's. And I actually was on touch's side in that back-and-forth as I said earlier. I actually felt in that one that you were the one hanging on to semantics and ignoring the main argument and point in favor of little, insignificant things.

Just now, Forge said:

Maybe he has good reason and knows something you don't. But hey, it's not like people had night moves or anything. 

If he does, that's fine. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Still is a bit out of character for squire imo. 

Tbh I still most want to go after bcb next. 

Just now, rackcs said:

My reasons for thinking you're scum are not the same as Orca's. And I actually was on touch's side in that back-and-forth as I said earlier. I actually felt in that one that you were the one hanging on to semantics and ignoring the main argument and point in favor of little, insignificant things.

He said I didn't answer him and I legitimately didn't know what he was talking about because he never asked a question. I didn't feel the declarative statement he made had any basis for a response. He felt my post was weird. Okay. Like, that's pretty much it.   Seriously, what was my response supposed to be? He's entitled to think it's odd, and if he feels that way, fine.  

Just now, rackcs said:

If he does, that's fine. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Still is a bit out of character for squire imo. 

Tbh I still most want to go after bcb next. 

Unlikely to get to that bridge. I'm a man of my word. 

That being said, I will be out a little bit tonight (I have a show and dinner from like 8-11 my time), so if we don't get the hammer early on, there will be a time to work through it before I come back and hammer myself if I'm at 4. 

Just now, Forge said:

Unlikely to get to that bridge. I'm a man of my word. 

That being said, I will be out a little bit tonight (I have a show and dinner from like 8-11 my time), so if we don't get the hammer early on, there will be a time to work through it before I come back and hammer myself if I'm at 4. 

Pathetic. Why even play if you're just going to give up because someone has a bad case on you? You know how many times I get back cases on me (hi pickle)? How many times the twins do? How many times literally everyone has had bad cases put on them at one point or another? It's straight up a part of mafia. You have been a straight detriment this game and I guess you're determined to continue instead of trying to help.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Pathetic. Why even play if you're just going to give up because someone has a bad case on you? You know how many times I get back cases on me (hi pickle)? How many times the twins do? How many times literally everyone has had bad cases put on them at one point or another? It's straight up a part of mafia. You have been a straight detriment this game and I guess you're determined to continue instead of trying to help.

At this point I've already stated it and maintaining my word is more important to me personally. If I could take it back, I would. But I can't. So that is the position I'm in. If I get 4 on myself I will hammer. 

Just now, Forge said:

At this point I've already stated it and maintaining my word is more important to me personally. If I could take it back, I would. But I can't. So that is the position I'm in. If I get 4 on myself I will hammer. 

Though there may be a delay if it occurs while I'm out lol 

Just now, Forge said:

You're spending so much time focusing on me, but not what I'm saying with regards to others, what others are saying, etc etc. 

We all get what squire is apparently claiming and I see how desperately you're trying to point it out. I have my reasons for focusing on you right now. Just like I just said.