Devin White playing like the DRotY

bucsfan333

7 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Weren t these same conceens about Vea last year with his supposed limitations?  I guess it s hard to acknowledge prospects improve at different rates.  I can t be disappointed when a rookie shows improvement over a season.

vea wasnt a top 5 pick nor hyped up and picked my media as a rookie of the year candidate. 

1 hour ago, indifference said:

vea wasnt a top 5 pick nor hyped up and picked my media as a rookie of the year candidate. 

He also missed eight weeks and really struggled his first few weeks back before he got comfortable.

White didn't miss eight weeks, but he played sick and tweaked his knee and looked rough his first few games back. He seems more comfortable now and his play shows it.

There is a similarity between both their starts.

17 minutes ago, indifference said:

I guess I m confused.  He s been a disappointment because of his draft status and what the media annoited him coming into the season.  Is this Lee DeKemper?  😂😂

59 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I guess I m confused.  He s been a disappointment because of his draft status and what the media annoited him coming into the season.  Is this Lee DeKemper?  😂😂

Yes. Top 5 picks especially playing linebacker are suppose to be coming in playing better than White has. Hell remember lavonte david rookie year? our top 5 LB pick is one of the worst coverage rookie LB in his class yet bucs fans arent disappointed. You all enjoy this mediocrity huh.

NFL Network analysts chose him to be leading candidate to be DROTY. You know the same award Darius Leonard won for the Colts last season...

Edited by indifference

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

He also missed eight weeks and really struggled his first few weeks back before he got comfortable.

White didn't miss eight weeks, but he played sick and tweaked his knee and looked rough his first few games back. He seems more comfortable now and his play shows it.

There is a similarity between both their starts.

there is a similarity in that regard of slow starts and he’s got 3-4 more games left to continue to build off his last 2 good games. 

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Yes. Top 5 picks especially playing linebacker are suppose to be coming in playing better than White has. Hell remember lavonte david rookie year? our top 5 LB pick is one of the worst coverage rookie LB in his class yet bucs fans arent disappointed. You all enjoy this mediocrity huh.

NFL Network analysts chose him to be leading candidate to be DROTY. You know the same award Darius Leonard won for the Colts last season...

ok, so if he doesn t win rookie of the year, he can t improve.  No problem, you don t like him, or believe he is close to his ceiling.  However, spare me the I must enjoy the mediocrity reference when I m trying to umderstand and respect someone s opinion whose different then my own.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

ok, so if he doesn t win rookie of the year, he can t improve.  No problem, you don t like him, or believe he is close to his ceiling.  However, spare me the I must enjoy the mediocrity reference when I m trying to umderstand and respect someone s opinion whose different then my own.

No thats not what im saying. Im saying he did not live up to his draft hype injured or not as a top 5 selection. Its okay to admit the truth. 

8 hours ago, indifference said:

No thats not what im saying. Im saying he did not live up to his draft hype injured or not as a top 5 selection. Its okay to admit the truth. 

He's played nine games. 😂

One of which he couldn't breathe and one he didn't finish.