PRO BOWL VOTING

Thaiphoon

Guys,

Fan voting for the Pro Bowl is going on on nfl.com. You can ALSO vote on Twitter.

There's not many Redskins that I would vote for the Pro Bowl this year, but as is my wont, I will ask you that if you want to see a Redskin make the Pro Bowl, you need to vote ONLY for that guy (even if it is a position like LB and it asks you to vote for 3 LBs - or whatever).

Scenario 1:

I vote for:

Kerrigan

another OLB

another OLB (#2)

Yay!! I voted for Ryan. Hope he makes it.

But wait.

Someone else voted for OLB and OLB #2 and another LB instead of Ryan. So now OLB and OLB #2 have 2 votes and Ryan has only 1. 

Boo!

Scenario 2

I vote only for Ryan and leave the others blank. Now my extra votes cannot be used to place a player ahead of the guy I want to go.

So if the other guy STILL picks who he picks, then all of the picks only have 1 vote each.

BTW - I DO realize that the coaches/players voting is a larger % of the vote tally, but fan voting IS a part of the overall % and if you want your guy to make it, then ONLY vote for him at that position.

BTW- pretty much the ONLY Redskin that I'm gonna vote for Pro Bowl is Tress Way. 

42 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Dunbar, Way, And Collins are the only ones i see with a shot

Dunny is like top 5 in all CB stats

Way is the most underrated punter in the league

and I want to say Collins leads all SS in tackles 

Yeah, I can see adding them. But maybe will think about Collins a bit more. But Dunny, I will vote for.

People who hate on Collins, I guess feel about him the way I feel about Cousin's getting 84 million. It has to be the money. Collins had 2 great tackles just last week that showed why he should be considered a Pro Bowler. Even at FS he hasn't been exposed for long gains against WR's or TE's and still is a beast at stopping the run. Collins has done his part on defense. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

People who hate on Collins, I guess feel about him the way I feel about Cousin's getting 84 million. It has to be the money. Collins had 2 great tackles just last week that showed why he should be considered a Pro Bowler. Even at FS he hasn't been exposed for long gains against WR's or TE's and still is a beast at stopping the run. Collins has done his part on defense. 

I mean, we can't control the $ as fans. What we can evaluate is how the player is playing and Collins has played well this year. The only way I'll get upset with a player is if he's playing poorly, not over the $ he makes. 

• Like 1