Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I just want ya'll to know, I'm on page 77 and I got one message for everyone in this game. 

giphy.gif

I got **** I do with my weekends. I'm sorry I didn't stop by busy life for you all to ******* tell me your sad sob mafia stories. 

My thoughts so far because for some reason ya'll decided to say my name more than all the games I've played with you prior combined. 

The biggest thing that I have read so far is Touch using a day ability to challenge Llama to a duel. Which for someone polarizing like Touch should be a slam dunk. I don't want to lose a town-aligned touch over a town aligned Llama. But the question to me is why did he choose Llama? It reminds me of my thinking from the last game when I decided I needed to push for Daboyle hard. My read said scum on Daboyle and I stuck to my gut. It backfired on me and I ended up with this glorious sig. The point I am trying to make is, I dont see scum making this move. I'm not going to say Touch is clear, but I definitely understand his logic. 

Daboy.. Llama

With that said, I'm gunna keep trying to read up while feeding my children and if ya'll dont like it. 

giphy.gif

gross

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag, continuing his nonsense. 

Swag's the one speaking nonsense?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, because it’s right after I pointed out the major flaws in llamas role claim. 

on top of catching him in a lie. And you pop in to say I’ve been meme posting. 

Still fail to see any lie.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, because it’s right after I pointed out the major flaws in llamas role claim. 

on top of catching him in a lie. And you pop in to say I’ve been meme posting. 

You keep saying I lied, when I've bent over backwards to show you how I haven't

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes. 

I’ve literally directly shown it to you. I get that he’s your brother and all dude but damn. 

This has nothing to do with him being my brother. If he were some other new player I'd say your case is just as half-baked and that I think your push on him is scummy. I've shown before that I have no problems going after him if I think he's scum so miss me with that bull****.

There is no lie. He said it was straight forward except for one part. How is that even a lie?