Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It has nothing to with accusing me of being scum, do I need to send you hooked on phonics? 

My bad, I read this post where you literally said I am acting differently in this scenario "because he is scum," and I thought you said that I was acting differently because I was scum.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Wrong. 

there’s been 2 people and there was a very specific reason why.

Do you recall how swag has reacted in the past when I’ve poked and prodded?

do you see how different it was this time?

Did you see how “willing” he was to bring up the previous argument with bullet points but then waited well over 24 hours to even do it? Even though I continuously poked him about it? 

Do you see how he focused a lot on specific verbiage, instead of my overall point? 

(it’s because he’s scum) 

dome I was just trying to get riled up but someone else burst that bubble before it grew. 

My bad, I don't know how I could possibly have misinterpreted this as you saying I'm acting differently because I'm scum.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I've made it pretty clear that you may very well be right but that doesn't change my opinion of how I think you've played. Hindsight does not excuse poor play.

It’s not hindsight if I picked up on a few things and purposely acted in a very specific manner to test for reaction. 

a reaction that failed, miserably. Apparently, you don’t remember just how often I have does this to him. 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've accused you of being scum like two times before now.  Your argument is that if I ever actually argue with you then I am scum.  That is as stupid as the "if SwAg actually plays, he is scum for breaking his gimmick."

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

My bad, I read this post where you literally said I am acting differently in this scenario "because he is scum," and I thought you said that I was acting differently because I was scum.

Yea, that doesn’t add up at all. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

By all means, outline where I even began to state that. 

I already did.  It's even bolded for you in the post.

Explain how that is not what you said.  You seem to be making a concerted effort to be vague by restricting all of your opinions to rhetorical questions, so I've given a very reasonable interpretation of your words as written... What did you mean by them if not what I said?