Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I mean, I was right on llama. And you haven’t given any reason for me to think otherwise in light of that flip. 

Well, maybe you were.  There is at least a 50% chance that Llama was framed like you floated earlier.  So, really, we don't know if either of us are right.  But I think I'm more likely to be right because my case actually made sense, and you'll obviously disagree.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m not going to kiss your ***. Besides, there isn’t enough room with how far Swag is up yours. 

don't kiss my *** then. just do it my way begrudgingly.

realize the day phases don't matter because pushing folks will get us nowhere. I'm not allowing lynches I don't like as long as I'm alive. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, maybe you were.  There is at least a 50% chance that Llama was framed like you floated earlier.  So, really, we don't know if either of us are right.  But I think I'm more likely to be right because my case actually made sense, and you'll obviously disagree.

Well, maybe you are. There is at least a 50% chance that Counselor was framed like you floated earlier. So, really, we don’t know if either of us are right. But I think I’m more likely to be right because my case actually made sense, and you’ll obviously disagree. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, maybe you are. There is at least a 50% chance that Counselor was framed like you floated earlier. So, really, we don’t know if either of us are right. But I think I’m more likely to be right because my case actually made sense, and you’ll obviously disagree. 

Great post.  Coherent, with proper sentence structure, and not written like a ransom note.

• Like 1