Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

tumblr_n276l2Dz4T1rp8tfyo1_500.gif

Had two people contradicting KOTN and still pretending it's a hard choice.

Said KOTN is definitely telling the truth unless there is a redirect.

Hella qualifiers on those rack defense, you sassy lil fish person.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Had two people contradicting KOTN and still pretending it's a hard choice.

Said KOTN is definitely telling the truth unless there is a redirect.

Hella qualifiers on those rack defense, you sassy lil fish person.

One of the two people was you, who is scum. The other person that contradicted it was the person that kotn contradicted. 

it’s the same qualifier for both of them. 

Edited by theuntouchable

One of the two people was you, who is scum. The other person that contradicted it was the person that contradicted racks. 

it’s the same qualifier for both of them. 

idk how I'm scum since KOTN is scum

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You do realize that your “move” doesn’t even contradict him? 

Yeah, it does.  He said he swapped MWil and I on N1.  I targeted MWil on N1, which would be impossible if he told the truth.  He has no other verification, and no one contradicted me except him... who was then caught using an alt account to avoid getting accused of lurking.  Doesn’t take a genius to figure out that he’s scum.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, it does.  He said he swapped MWil and I on N1.  I targeted MWil on N1, which would be impossible if he told the truth.  He has no other verification, and no one contradicted me except him... who was then caught using an alt account to avoid getting accused of lurking.  Doesn’t take a genius to figure out that he’s scum.

He claimed to be able to swap results, as in moves that happen to you. Not moves that you make. So unless you described your role incorrectly, that does not contradict what he claimed. 

He claimed to be able to swap results, as in moves that happen to you. Not moves that you make. So unless you described your role incorrectly, that does not contradict what he claimed. 

🤨

If he swapped moves between MWil and I, he would have swapped my move off MWil and onto me.  Thus, I wouldn’t have MWil’s role.  So, yeah, it does contradict what he claimed.

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

MWil

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Swag 

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

But anyhow I really don't care.  I'm just gonna be the panzy indy who doesn't do anything cause it keeps me alive and neutral so let's go with 

Squire  for funsies 

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

because you can't pardon yourself, Dome

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg 

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve posted this like 3-4 times.

Also, I agree with Nacho that DOME can’t pardon himself.

If he’s gonna continue to do this he goes. Since BCB/Dome claimed other as well as SwAg, one of them is lying, and I know which one already got caught red handed lying about not having a chatty.

Dome today and SwAg tomorrow.

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

Kotn

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

KOTN lock

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m not sure I have to yet, other than I’ve conveyed the essential information without revealing my actual role yet:

I’m not The Cop of any kind, Tracker, Night Cancelor, whatever else MWil has disingenuously seized upon.

KOTN.  100% untrue.  I would know if my target was swapped off MWil and I can prove it to an extent too.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

swag

8 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

SwAg 

I'm down to find out if Dome truly has unlimited pardons or Can pardon himself. No chance in hell he can do both.

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Why Malf? Why Touch? Me, I get. You see me as a loose cannon threat and want me gone.

tenor.gif?itemid=10683388

This is an interesting swing from yesterday when I was too funny to be allowed to get put up on the chopping block.

DOME

So, you're essentially using my Day 1 rationalizing about Touch but yet doing it with SwAg. Interesting. 

source.gif

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

There's zero way Dome has unlimited pardons and can pardon himself. If so, the game is already over, so who really cares anyway?

DOME

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i really need to examine a full moves list that have all been claimed

unvote

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 I CHALLENGE KOTN.

KOTN

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Bunch of all talk and no action cowards

DOME

6 hours ago, Dome said:

So KOTN claims he was all read up on swag and llama but was actively ignoring rackcs and thats why he didn't counter claim him earlier.

so.

that's that?

KOTN is one I will absolutely not lynch.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think that SwAg is scum (above). I wanted to gauge the overall reaction of the room about Dome.

SwAg is a good place to try I suppose

KOTN

I'm fine with that, but KOTN flip does nothing for me outside of Rack being either scum/Town and how are we going to know the flip?

That's why I don't understand what Dome is doing at THIS point in the game. I entertained it the first 2-3 days, but this inherently Anti-Town behavior in light of what HE KNOWS in regards to the flip/lack of a flip is inherently detrimental to Town as a whole and only scum gains the advantage. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the death(s) last night flip back either (with Counselor) and Pickle is a giant unknown...but if he flips Town, then Rack is the clear scum candidate today.

I personally don't buy his "oopsie daisy" routine and subsequent "derp I suck derp derp" routine. Throw in the fact that the guy spent essentially 20 days in scum chat with me in the last 2 months and says I'm scum? I don't buy it at all.

Notice how no one has CC'd KOTN?

SwAg

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

3jqvp8.jpg

@Matts4313

KOTN

5 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have been reading along on and off as I’ve been allowed (we’re getting audited at work today) and I’ve been leaning kotn

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

or....the beloved princess is swags real role, and he pretended he copied it from mwil

what makes more sense?

swag

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KOTN out of principle on the ghost account. This is almost as funny as BDP. ALMOST.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Purple pesci

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I still wanna know what Malf and Dome wanted to share. What was it Malf?

4 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Kotn

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

just in case my pesci vote doesnt count

kotn

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I will only vote for purplepesci. If voting purplepesci is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I owe you lots of likes, this one got me good.

Eh, don't ban him. I hope he doesn't ghost either. Just come back, own it, take probably a lot of jokes for it, and it'll pass.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

good call. purplepesci

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

KOTN/PurplePeschi

40 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Daboyle killed Pickle confirmed 

@Matts4313   If you would tally these up 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

🤨

If he swapped moves between MWil and I, he would have swapped my move off MWil and onto me.  Thus, I wouldn’t have MWil’s role.  So, yeah, it does contradict what he claimed.

@Dome can’t work with this man.  I think he might have framed Llama.

Edited by SwAg
with

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

🤨

No, that is not what he claimed. He claimed to move the RESULTS of a move placed onto those playera. Not the move those players were using.