Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not so sure on squire. He actually looked back and read through the progression and brought up what raised questions. 

Swag is continuing to meme. 

Squires inconsistent logic and projection of my criticism of pickles unwillingness to vote orca when he was clearly scum 2 days ago linking my Day 1 policy as justification, while attempting to make it a 1:1 correlation while feigning inability to grasp this fallacy makes me believe otherwise.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Squires inconsistent logic and projection of my criticism of pickles unwillingness to vote orca when he was clearly scum 2 days ago linking my Day 1 policy as justification, while attempting to make it a 1:1 correlation while feigning inability to grasp this fallacy makes me believe otherwise.

It’s entirely possible but I gave him a few points for going back and reading it, it seemed more like he was actually doubting it. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

srsly.

read.

dude used passive voice to equivocate and obscure his position while Touch is on the ropes.

• Like 1