***Spoilers*** Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Deadpulse

Good news, everyone... Disney is going to be forced to remake the trilogy after the fan backlash to this one.  Bad news is Carrie Fisher won’t be able to take part.  Harrison Ford won’t return, so we can all pretend like they retired happily ever after. Luke gets to come back.  I really hope they make him a lot like he was in TLJ.  Just let him acknowledge he was a petulant whiner and have him be a grizzled mentor capable of a BAMF scene like in TLJ.  

Really looking forward to the announcement.

7 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie way more than TLJ.

I think they did a fine job tying up story lines after that **** show from TLJ

But the ending made no sense, every Jedi who dies can become a force ghost? Only QuiGon, Luke, Anakin maybe Yoda should be. Mace Windu and the others should not have said anything.

2 hours ago, Knowledge said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie way more than TLJ.

I think they did a fine job tying up story lines after that **** show from TLJ

Agreed with that for sure. I would have really liked it for the most part had it not been for the last battle. It was the one thing that was the deal breaker from me. I just cant justify giving anymore money to a company that has butchered the story and the lore so badly. And Abrams for all his work he did and claiming to be a fan. No real fan would have justified what he just did or not have a fundamental and personal problem with that. 

Edited by Calvert28
  • Like 1