2020 Outlook

candyman93

I expect Jarvis and OBJ to stick around for 1 more year and make it work. There’s zero chance Baker is THIS bad next year. He will have an offseason of no distractions and more practice time with OBJ and Jarvis.

Just upgrade the OT’s and a mentally handicapped pigeon could coach this offense to score points.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:14 PM, brownie man said:

I’m just concerned since we let Zeitler go they don’t care about money toward the D line. But Gosh who would play linebacker 😂 

I definitely don’t think Taki is ready 

Uh they’ve resigned bitonio, tretter and Robinson (twice) 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:14 AM, brownie man said:

I’m just concerned since we let Zeitler go they don’t care about money toward the D line. But Gosh who would play linebacker 😂 

I definitely don’t think Taki is ready 

Browns are not in any cap space nightmare. Schobert should be resigned. 

They have the draft capital to draft a bunch of starters. Dorsey’s gotta hit on a few positions in the draft and sign some solid FA starters and this team will have a winning record next year.

On 12/26/2019 at 10:12 AM, pnies20 said:

Browns are not in any cap space nightmare. Schobert should be resigned. 

They have the draft capital to draft a bunch of starters. Dorsey’s gotta hit on a few positions in the draft and sign some solid FA starters and this team will have a winning record next year.

Personally we would have been better than 500 hundred if Myles had been on the field

• Like 1