2019 Season Finale: Falcons (6-9) @ Buccaneers (7-8)

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

First pass as a Buc a pick 6 and im hoping to god that was the last pass as a buc. Cant blame OL for this stupid *** QB and ive been saying that all season!!!

Would probably be another "never happens again" thing if that's the case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, indifference said:

Lets gooooo

@ravishingone lets see that qb big board for ‘20

Go Qb Rd 1, but go get him don t wait or get cute like when they drafted Freeman.  

Trade that mutt Howard to move up a couple of spots, and use the 1 st next yr to secure.  A lot of experts thought moving up for Mahomes was a mistake.  I don t care what the national view of Eason is.  If you want him, go balls to the wall n get him

• Like 3

Would BA really be down to start a rookie next year? Cuz if it’s win now mode a QB carousel isn’t gonna help and we’ll need a better OL with a more statue like QB. 

I do believe we can make the playoffs with a rookie QB if the turnovers are reasonable. Evans and Godwin are gifts for a rookie. Devin White and our young defense looks like they might be something. The supporting cast is above average.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Would BA really be down to start a rookie next year? Cuz if it’s win now mode a QB carousel isn’t gonna help and we’ll need a better OL with a more statue like QB. 

I do believe we can make the playoffs with a rookie QB if the turnovers are reasonable. Evans and Godwin are gifts for a rookie. Devin White and our young defense looks like they might be something. The supporting cast is above average.

If he views a prospect as the next big thing, why wouldn t he?  Mahomes made the AFC championship game and lost in OT with a garbage defense in his 2nd yr. first full yr of starting.  

I m assuming BA is smart enough to recognize elite talent as opposed to settling for vet talent.  Just because national media only views Tua and Burrows as elite talent, BA might think differeently

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

If he views a prospect as the next big thing, why wouldn t he?  Mahomes made the AFC championship game and lost in OT with a garbage defense in his 2nd yr. first full yr of starting.  

I m assuming BA is smart enough to recognize elite talent as opposed to settling for vet talent.  Just because national media only views Tua and Burrows as elite talent, BA might think differeently

Good point. Would be interesting to see what a rookie could do with Evans and Godwin.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, indifference said:

What really sucks is T Law is a generational prospect and were not going to be able to get him next year. This team is too talented to be picking top 5

So was Luck. Doesn’t guarantee a super bowl to the team that gets him. So much can happen between now and then. If BA really can mold a rookie easier than say Winston due to not having to break bad habits, I like my chances with whoever BA wants.

• Like 1