BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Whose got the big deals working at the deadline? NO and Lancaster already got crazy. Is Berlin good enough to keep the run going? Do Williamsport and Gotham need to keep up in the arms race? Sing Sing is surging too. Hungary, Cuba and Rome all lurking.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

I have been trying and I have been very clear about what I am looking for in nobody has come knocking on my door

Ws R is looking for the following positions:

Wide receiver

Left guard

Right tackle

Cornerback

Strong safety

Hi the draft picks you might want do you have the players I might want? Send me a pm and maybe we can talk I'm not just looking for a singular bleyer I am will be to acquire more than one of these positions. Let's ******* go I have a championship to win 

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Ws R is looking for the following positions:

Wide receiver

Left guard

Right tackle

Cornerback

Strong safety

Hi the draft picks you might want do you have the players I might want? Send me a pm and maybe we can talk I'm not just looking for a singular bleyer I am will be to acquire more than one of these positions. Let's ******* girl I have a championship to win *******

Let’s do this. What is the highest you would realistically pay for a Guard or RT. And which unlocked RT or Guard would you pay that price for?  Lost some players you might be interested in here. I did that and that’s how I traded for Dexter Lawrence. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Let’s do this. What is the highest you would realistically play for a Guard or RT. And which unlocked RT or Guard would you pay that price for?  Lost some players you might be interested in here. I did that and that’s how I traded for Dexter Lawrence. 

That is a really difficult question to answer because there are multiple layers to him 1st of all it depends on the quality of player 2nd of all it depends on the length and overall cost of the contract. I have 3 1st round picks among which I might be willing to trade if I were able to get a package of quality players that improved my overall team in a quest for a championship As an individual player Babelay somewhere between round 2 and 5th .again there are many layers to it ended depends on the specific player but again I am not just looking to fill one position in a trade I am looking for a serious trade

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That is a really difficult question to answer because there are multiple layers to him 1st of all it depends on the quality of player 2nd of all it depends on the length and overall cost of the contract. I have 3 1st round picks one of which I might be willing to trade if I were able to get a package of quality players that improved my overall team in a quest for a championship As an individual player Babelay somewhere between round 2 and 55 again there are many layers to it ended depends on the specific player but again I am not just looking to fill one position in a trade I am looking for a serious trade

It’s not that difficult 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s not that difficult 

All I am saying is that I can't tell you a specific price without knowing the player we are talking about but I would also prefer not to talk specifics in a general setting outside of a pm because that's not how I do business just know that Hi I am not setting a limit on willingness for quality long-term players

Edited by wwhickok