BDL Discussion Thread 2020

The Bizzaro Dynasty League (BDL) was created in the summer of 2011 during the NFL Lockout following the 2011 NFL Draft. A lot of us were really bored and were looking for something to keep us occupied. In the beginning the league consisted of 16 teams, that were composed of 2 NFL rosters mashed together. We manage a cap, trades, waivers, free agency, a draft and pretty much anything else that pertains to running a team. 

2020 BDL Worksheet

Rules/Guidelines/Owners list

Past Owner's Meetings

Depth charts

Calendar of Events - 2020

January - Enjoy the NFL Playoffs.

February - Feb 3rd. Rosters Unlock and players can be traded again. 3 Ups and 3 Downs open.

March - March 23-April 3rd RFA Tags and Offers 

April - April 6th  BDL Draft (2-3 weeks before the NFL draft.) 

May - May 31st. last chance to use this seasons 3 Ups and 3 Downs.

June - June 1st. FA begins - 3 weeks per the seasons schedule. .

July - End of the month, Summer Owners’ Meeting as needed.

August - After 3rd preseason game, Shark Tank - 1 year deals

September-December - Regular season. Waivers open. 

November 1st - Day of the Trade Deadline. No Trades after this date.

December - BDL Playoffs and Bizzbowl.

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 4

@PR @MD4L @Jlash @Counselor @Pickle Rick @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @Pickle Rick @SwoleXmad @Ragnarok

Can you go the 2020 worksheet, look at the free agent per status tab and check that everything is correct for your team.

Reminder: 2019/18 draft = ERFA

2017 draft = RFA

2016 draft or before (or players just double downed or sub500 cut) = UFA

• Like 3

@TedLavie perfect for Anchorage. Although Mason Rudolph I double downed so I shouldn’t be able to Exclusive rights tag him right? Because if that was so I would be able to retain him for less than what his salary was before at only $500 per season. So he should be a UFA or this would be a major loop hole.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@TedLavie perfect for Anchorage. Although Mason Rudolph I double downed so I shouldn’t be able to Exclusive rights tag him right? Because if that was so I would be able to retain him for less than what his salary was before at only $500 per season. So he should be a UFA or this would be a major loop hole.

Yeah he's a UFA then. Thanks for the heads up. I will change it tomorrow 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ummm the book as I’m looking keeps removing players off my team lmao

Loading time possibly nothing to be concerned about. I made a backup just in case it goes wrong though

• Like 1
Just now, TedLavie said:

Loading time possibly nothing to be concerned about. I made a backup just in case it goes wrong though

It loads fine and then I don’t even leave the page and it takes away every position after TE

• Like 1