TedLavie

BDL Discussion Thread 2020

The Bizzaro Dynasty League (BDL) was created in the summer of 2011 during the NFL Lockout following the 2011 NFL Draft. A lot of us were really bored and were looking for something to keep us occupied. In the beginning the league consisted of 16 teams, that were composed of 2 NFL rosters mashed together. We manage a cap, trades, waivers, free agency, a draft and pretty much anything else that pertains to running a team. 

2020 BDL Worksheet

Rules/Guidelines/Owners list

Past Owner's Meetings

Depth charts

@PR @MD4L @Jlash @Counselor @Pickle Rick @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @Pickle Rick @SwoleXmad @Ragnarok

Can you go the 2020 worksheet, look at the free agent per status tab and check that everything is correct for your team.

Reminder: 2019/18 draft = ERFA

2017 draft = RFA

2016 draft or before (or players just double downed or sub500 cut) = UFA

Final note: since it was voted 2 years ago that the BDL would mirror the NFL cap, the 2020 BDL cap space is fixed at 188.200. @SirA1 did I do this right?

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Final note: since it was voted 2 years ago that the BDL would mirror the NFL cap, the 2020 BDL cap space is fixed at 188.200. @SirA1 did I do this right?

Yes sir.

But the other thread created such great memories

@TedLavie perfect for Anchorage. Although Mason Rudolph I double downed so I shouldn’t be able to Exclusive rights tag him right? Because if that was so I would be able to retain him for less than what his salary was before at only $500 per season. So he should be a UFA or this would be a major loop hole.

Everything looks accurate for Portland-ish.

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m just here for the free bagels

9f0b64940b5ae653c41ebcbeabbdc59a.gif

Ummm the book as I’m looking keeps removing players off my team lmao

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m just here for the free bagels

I’ll partake in the free bagels this time around 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@TedLavie perfect for Anchorage. Although Mason Rudolph I double downed so I shouldn’t be able to Exclusive rights tag him right? Because if that was so I would be able to retain him for less than what his salary was before at only $500 per season. So he should be a UFA or this would be a major loop hole.

Yeah he's a UFA then. Thanks for the heads up. I will change it tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ummm the book as I’m looking keeps removing players off my team lmao

Loading time possibly nothing to be concerned about. I made a backup just in case it goes wrong though

Just now, TedLavie said:

Loading time possibly nothing to be concerned about. I made a backup just in case it goes wrong though

It loads fine and then I don’t even leave the page and it takes away every position after TE