quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Until I get hammered, I’m going to just rant on things. Keep the game fun.

I hate the new Super Soakers. Laramie selling off to Hasbro or Nerf or whatever is the worst thing to ever happen to toys.

Not only have they bastardized the super soaker as a whole by slapping Fortnite copyrights onto it, they took away all the cool pressure and most of them have small tanks now.

Not only that, where’s the water pressure? Some of those old super soakers made your friends FEEL the water hitting them. These new ones are for pansies. Kids have too thin skin now, literally. This isn’t just applicable to super soakers. It would be about other things like paper hornets, and I swear there are others they escape me at the moment.

NOW, if I were given a large sum of money or won a substantial lottery, I would march myself right to Nerf or Hasbro, buy back the rights to Super Soaker, and go to their original founder and we would do this again and do it the right way.

More pressure. More power. More water. Better designs. No Fortnite.

True. I wanted my kids to be tough, so I gave them a squirt gun and I used a power washer. 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

So you want me to throw the entire game away. Where’s the fun in that?

Nah man, you gotta troll it. Like "X player is either or god father or the town gov. Gotta lynch him to find out!" - but then name some rando. 

I’m planning a wedding, and I honestly think it should be perfectly acceptable to not have to pay for a drink package for person who either doesn’t drink, or is like pregnant.

For instance, my one invitee will be like, super pregnant at that point or nursing so she can’t drink alcohol anyway. Why the heck should I have to fork out 30 dollars for her to be able to drink when she can’t.

Furthermore, I have like several others who just don’t partake or nah have one beer. I COULD pay on consumption but my fiancée is scared about that for some reason. We would never supersede which is like 2500 bucks in alcohol. I don’t have enough drunks in my world to do that and I have to leave early the next day so I can’t carry the load.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m planning a wedding, and I honestly think it should be perfectly acceptable to not have to pay for a drink package for person who either doesn’t drink, or is like pregnant.

For instance, my one invitee will be like, super pregnant at that point or nursing so she can’t drink alcohol anyway. Why the heck should I have to fork out 30 dollars for her to be able to drink when she can’t.

Furthermore, I have like several others who just don’t partake or nah have one beer. I COULD pay on consumption but my fiancée is scared about that for some reason. We would never supersede which is like 2500 bucks in alcohol. I don’t have enough drunks in my world to do that and I have to leave early the next day so I can’t carry the load.

Can you do drink tickets instead? Like 2 or 3 per person? Then you can blame it on wanting everyone to get home safe. 

I got a little sour, sometimes I take this game personally but I generally speaking actually like most of you.

Except MWill.

I’m kidding. He’s fine.

I like Malf, I think he’s a smart fella and he rocked the Julie Chen Moonves avi for alittle so big respect. I didn’t kill him still, but, I’m awaiting my lynching. It’s all good.

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

THATS WHAT I SAID BUT SHE DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA OF LIMITING PEOPLE

Just have extras for the people who want them.

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I got a little sour, sometimes I take this game personally but I generally speaking actually like most of you.

Except MWill.

I’m kidding. He’s fine.

I like Malf, I think he’s a smart fella and he rocked the Julie Chen Moonves avi for alittle so big respect. I didn’t kill him still, but, I’m awaiting my lynching. It’s all good.

tumblr_n7uls7NhdS1qddfrco1_500.gifv

tumblr_n6j6wporT81qgkldno7_r1_250.gif

@Malfatron was likely also umm.. taken advantage of.

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Also do you guys know how many games it took me to realize that Orca and Pickle Rick were “the twins”?

Like, I just figured it out like a game or 2 ago.

wild.

That is wild. Like the first game I ever played with them I made the comment how they mirrored eachother. They were like "ya, well, were twins"