Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

There was nothing said about a pardon by host. Just said there will be no lynch. You wanted out of the game from the beginning. You wanted town to waste a lynch on you so you would have those kills right away with this whole pardon play with you and touch. Now you are interested in playing? 

He also wanted a replacement...her no replacment or attempted replacment. Slappy is mafia with Touch and Pickle

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Orca is the SK, Slappy Godfather, and Touch is the redirector.  

I'm town, the vig

15 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@daboyle250 replace me.

@Slappy Mc Daboyle no replace you...wonder why

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

what motive would I have to do what I did? 

To force town to bot lynch Pickle and to draw out a hit that you can redirect. Boom!!! Gotcha 

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't understand.  Counselor stand down lol 

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Look, it doesn’t have to be this way. I’m completely ok with winning with mafia but I require assurances that y’all won’t just flip and hit me. 

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Well Whicker will vote you relentlessly but besides that you should be good 

@Slappy Mc starting to think counselor, bcb and racks are the mafia left with orca being the SK. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He also wanted a replacement...her no replacment or attempted replacment. Slappy is mafia with Touch and Pickle

I'm town, the vig

@Slappy Mc Daboyle no replace you...wonder why

To force town to bot lynch Pickle and to draw out a hit that you can redirect. Boom!!! Gotcha 

That literally makes no sense. Like not even close. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you continue to avoid the actual issue and just want to spread nonsense. Got it. 

You continue to sidestep my actual posts and try to spin things with open ended statments left to interpretation...we know you are mafia. It's over for you all

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That I am in fact 3rd party governor. When I am right, you have to kiss swags *** for the next 6 months. You can call whatever you want for if I’m not. 

you’re scared because you don’t have a host changing my alignment this time. 

I'll take that bet. When you are mafia with Pickle I get your avatar for 6 months...deal?

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Will be out for most of the day without internet so I'll check in when possible but don't expect much.

Orca. The dude's killed 3 town and what I read from his wiki makes me think SK. 

So you are not NWA?...we have another one. Mafia is just getting roasted now