Rank the SB winners of the 2010's

Bolts223

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Where would the niners have ranked if they won? 

I would've put them possibly 4? I think ahead of the 2017 Eagles but behind the Seahawks and 14/16 Pats.

Among SB losers this decade I'd probably put them among the top. Only maybe behind the 2015 Panthers.

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I want to be mad at how low the Ravens are finishing on these lists, but considering that people had already moved on from that team like the next day, and the fact that that team was so forgotten they didn't even get to open the season at home the next year, I can't really argue it.

I mean none of these teams are bad teams, they all won the SB lol.

But compared to some of the complete juggernauts on this list the 12 Ravens are definitely going to look less impressive comparatively. 

9 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

but they didn't so who cares. Might as well rank every loser as well of the past decade too

this is just a discussion about where teams of the last 10 years rank and I was curious how non-49er fans viewed this season relative to other great seasons in the modern era. 

I don't think it was a ridiculous question given the context of the thread

3 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I would've put them possibly 4? I think ahead of the 2017 Eagles but behind the Seahawks and 14/16 Pats.

Among SB losers this decade I'd probably put them among the top. Only maybe behind the 2015 Panthers.

so ahead of where you ranked KC? lol goddamnit. what a squandered opportunity. 

1 hour ago, Bolts223 said:

I mean none of these teams are bad teams, they all won the SB lol.

But compared to some of the complete juggernauts on this list the 12 Ravens are definitely going to look less impressive comparatively. 

Look at the teams the '12 Ravens went through to get to the Superbowl....lol it's A LOT better than the 2019 Texans and 2019 Titans.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Look at the teams the '12 Ravens went through to get to the Superbowl....lol it's A LOT better than the 2019 Texans and 2019 Titans.

Yes but the Chiefs didn't have any control over that.

The Chiefs also didn't end the season 1-4 and get blown out and embarrassed like the Ravens did at points in the season either.

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Yes but the Chiefs didn't have any control over that.

The Chiefs also didn't end the season 1-4 and get blown out and embarrassed like the Ravens did at points in the season either.

All I'm saying is that 2012 team probably deserves more respect considering how dominant/magical their postseason run was and who they beat, compared to some other teams.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

All I'm saying is that 2012 team probably deserves more respect considering how dominant/magical their postseason run was and who they beat, compared to some other teams.

Every SB winner deserves respect for winning the SB.

I don't think the Ravens are better than any other SB this winner other than the 2011 Giants. They got hot when it mattered.