Rank the SB winners of the 2010's

Bolts223

Now that the SB is over and we have the final SB champion of the 2010's, let's rank the winners of the past decade of football.

I'd go

1) 2013 Seahawks

2) 2014 Patriots

3) 2016 Patriots

4) 2017 Eagles

5) 2019 Chiefs

6) 2010 Packers

7) 2018 Patriots

8) 2015 Broncos

9) 2012 Ravens

10) 2011 Giants

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I want to be mad at how low the Ravens are finishing on these lists, but considering that people had already moved on from that team like the next day, and the fact that that team was so forgotten they didn't even get to open the season at home the next year, I can't really argue it.

A lot of it has to do with what we know Joe Flacco to be as a whole.

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I want to be mad at how low the Ravens are finishing on these lists, but considering that people had already moved on from that team like the next day, and the fact that that team was so forgotten they didn't even get to open the season at home the next year, I can't really argue it.

My picks were strictly game day ones. In terms of playoff runs, 2012 Ravens are number one. 11 TDs. No picks. Manning and Brady both beaten.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar is a WR

*runs for cover*

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That Ravens win was like the Giants win. When you are not the best team and not expecting it, the win is sometimes even better.

I think the 2000 Ravens would have crushed the 2012 Ravens, but they are both Champions forever.

Everything just hideously awful about the followup celebration game in Denver left a bad taste in everyone's mouth as well.

Top 3 

Philadelphia 2017

Beat New England with a head coach who never coached in college or had any head coaching experience in the NFL, and was pulled from a high school team.  He took a huge gamble play in the Super Bowl with a backup QB.  Some of the best coaching I have ever seen in the Super Bowl.  

Baltimore 2012

That team was explosive throughout the entire postseason.  They beat Manning in Mile High, then beat Brady in Foxboro.  They were one of the best postseason road teams to ever play, and 100% deserved to win the Super Bowl.  Joe Flacco's performance was immaculate, and the defense was unbelievable.  Ray Lewis, T-Sizzle, Reed, Haloti Ngata, etc.  They were all amazing.  

New York 2011

Eli Manning went and burned Brady and the CHEATriots to flames for a second time.  Incredible game, with spectacular plays.  It was the Super Bowl that really sealed Eli Manning's greatness in the history books.