Combine Thread Let's Get It Started

Horseunit

On 2/16/2020 at 2:07 PM, BleedTheClock said:

He's my pick for fullback if we draft one. I fear that Deguara is going to be drafted in the 3rd-4th round though, as he can also play TE. If the Jets drafted Trevon Wesco in the 4th last year, Deguara could easily go in the 3rd.

One of my favorite FB's this year.....and with the dearth of draft picks we have this year, I think we will have to look at the ranks of the UDFA's for a FB.....

Kelton Moore, FB/RB, Nevada
Height: 5-11. Weight: 240.

15 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Please no. He's terrible! At least he was at FSU.

He was the ACC Rookie of the year in 2016, threw for 3350 20td's and ran for 5 more leading the team to a 10-3....led FSU to a bowl win over Michigan that year, and also engineered the largest comeback in FSU history that year......He got the Hurt the next year with a BAD knee injury missed a year and came back and played on the knee (I think it needed more time to heal).... Then got dismissed for a Domestic Dispute with his then Girlfriend....he tried to go to get with lane Kiffen at FAU....but something shady happened and that fell through, then he went to Hampton. So I wouldn't say Terrible at FSU, I would say an up and down Career...

NOW I will admit, I was expecting him to throw for 4000 yards and 40 TD's at Hampton....but he had a solid, but unspectacular year there. IN his defense, Hampton didnt have one of its strongest teams this year.

Edited by DaWg_LB.
Lack of Proof Reading
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

One of my favorite FB's this year.....and with the dearth of draft picks we have this year, I think we will have to look at the ranks of the UDFA's for a FB.....

Kelton Moore, FB/RB, Nevada
Height: 5-11. Weight: 240.

I want a blocker. Moore seems like a hybrid, not a nuanced run blocker. That'd be my only reservation with him.

• Like 1