Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm claiming all of this with at least three (and up to six) roles out there that could have blew a hole in my story from the start.

It must be a coincidence that I am able to avoid all of these landmines while clearly lying, or I'm telling the truth.

gopher and ksj claimed their move failed too

Like, I get it, I wish I had a way of explaining it.  Bcb redirected MWil, so you know he went somewhere.  The redirect likely wouldn't go through if MWil was roleblocked.  You would get some message about failing to redirect.  Remember rack's frustration in meme Mafia with his rolet?  He wouldn't do something that makes your role impossible to extract useful information from, so MWil went somewhere.

I blocked matts on N1 when he allegedly didn't put a move in.

KSJ claims he was blocked last night and is blaming me, but I was motivated, and I failed and there is no second block coming forward, or really any duplicative night actions coming forward.