Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/24/2020 at 9:15 PM, rackcs said:

As forum members trickle into Woz's mansion, everyone begins mingling and getting to know each other. Everyone was excited to finally put some faces to names. Once the group had all arrived, everyone heard the sound of a spoon clanking against a glass and turned to see the source of the noise. At the top of an extravagant staircase stood Woz. 

"Welcome everyone! How exciting to finally have us all together and to see who you all are! I just wanted to throw this get together because we've shared so many fun moments over the years and I was hoping to share some of those moments in person with you all. Anyways, I'm not one to be long winded so hang out, drink some beers, and have fun!"

With that the festivities were under way. It was a long night of fun and merriment and everyone had a great time.

The end.

Or was it?

The next morning Woz got up to go pick up breakfast for everyone. As he headed outside however he noticed that things were different. The sky was red and overcast. In the distance he saw fires raging. Cars were crashed up and down the road. And as he looked at his driveway he saw a huge crack in the ground, opening up into a massive pit. He pulled out his phone and finally noticed the numerous notifications that had pinged his phone overnight. This was the end times, the apocalypse. The Rapture. Overnight, millions of people around the world suddenly were sucked up into the sky and everyone else was left behind to suffer on Earth. 

Woz ran back inside to share this horrible news with his guests to find that many of them were waking up to the same news on their phones. Things quickly descended into chaos. Somehow amongst this group of geniuses the consensus became that they needed to sacrifice someone in order to appease whatever deity was doing this. Everyone took a vote and descended upon Woz. Ignoring his cries of protest, they hogtied him and carried him out to the front yard. They tossed him into the gaping chasm in the driveway, sending him hurtling to his death.

@Woz is dead. He was WozForum-Aligned.

The forum members all gathered around, staring deep into the pit, hoping they would ascend to heaven next. After a few moments of nothing happening they started to go back inside before a booming and horrible laughter sounded from the pit. Bright red light shone from deep within its depths. 

"You pathetic fools, it won't be that easy to leave Earth. This is my domain now, this is Hell! Last night I possessed some of you so I could corrupt the group and keep you all here to suffer for eternity! You are mine now and forever! Good luck stopping my demons."

With that the light and voice disappeared and everyone headed back inside. It was time to get the hell to heaven.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 1! With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch! Night 1 will end on Tuesday, 2/25 at 10:00 PM EST. All votes marked 10:00 and earlier will be accepted. Anything marked 10:01 or later will not be accepted.

Now, this? This was a solid write up and killing of me. Bravo.

• Like 1