Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

I am literally blown away by this.  Orca asking for his arbitrary definition of evidence while ignoring all the information provided is okay, but Orca saying “the website exists” is sufficient and scummy for me to ask for clarification.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Saying anything I do is 100% is scum is sorta cringe and laughable, since I literally posted my role and revealed my power, killing myself, as Town in the past.

Completely different and you know it. Modkilling yourself is different than posting a screenshot of a PM with 2 votes to reveal your role and alignment trying to clear yourself

@Malfatron

54 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rack, tell Orca he made no sense

Yeah Orca, you played a solid game but there were some head scratching things. Like when you were adamant that the two pesci kills weren't the same killer. And that Swag used some website to fake that pm. 

53 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Squire died twice and both times town was told he was civ. Just like Marvel - we killed dome like 2-3 times but he wouldnt die. I think there was another game (Orcas It game maybe?) were town knew something was f***** up but they had no resources to game solve. 

Like I said. I love your games. I played terrible. 

That one role should not be in any game ever again. It is a really terrible, game breaking role. And it serves no purpose in terms of balancing, imo.

In Marvel you literally cycled through your OP Joat powers in like two nights because of Counselor's motivations. Dome barely won and town had many, many, many chances to win that one. Including the final day when you accidentally voted yourself (still lol at that occasionally). Same with this game. Town had multiple chances to win this at the end and instead went on a decent streak of lynching town over and over. Lynching squire at any of those points would've changed things drastically. It was a strong role, OP even. But certainly not even close to a game breaking role.

53 minutes ago, The Orca said:

My read was correct, the reasoning why your PM was fake was correct, you whining about it has to be real was clearly false lol

@Malfatron tell Swag I made perfect sense and was correct :D

The PM was 100% real. The way scum worked this game was that everyone was town at the beginning but when I posted the Day 0 writeup, 5 players were randomly chosen to become "possessed" and became scum demon-aligned. I wanted to do a game where people had to rely on thread stuff rather than abilities so there were no inherent "scum" abilities. Why it sucked when Dome got lynched because of his role name because he could've just as easily been town.

50 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That hurt you, but 6 or whatever demons were so many it just pushed you to the back burner until it was too late I think. Getting the double hit was awesome for you 

5 demons and he never got a double hit. And just because town chose to put the SK on the backburner (while also lynching multiple town in the process) doesn't make that the right choice. They completely ignored squire until it was too late, he was barely getting mentioned those last few days compared to others.

49 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think it was Racks IT game where I was IT. I couldnt die until all other scum died 

Yeah, you were a sole survivial SK role. I have no qualms making a sole survival role be OP as hell, it's insanely difficult to meet that WC.

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was Racks game also? 

Goddamn, we should just anticipate every racks game for there to be a ridiculously OP role and for that person to win the game. 

Both times the OP role won it was partially due to town's incompetence. Having an OP role is not enough.

43 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I even targeted you with a motivation on N1.   How you could not keep a valid VC to not get yourself lynched is beyond me.  

Part of his role, he was the village idiot. A common role on the WF forum where players have funny/scummy/bizarre tasks to complete each day to get their ability. It's a fun role, shame it got touch lynched so early.

32 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@rackcs Was pesci always going to be the mwil role or was that random too?

Completely random. This is the first time all roles, scum teams, everything was completely 100% randomized. I usually mostly randomize but make minor tweaks to keep teams balanced. This time I just went for it.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah Orca, you played a solid game but there were some head scratching things. Like when you were adamant that the two pesci kills weren't the same killer. And that Swag used some website to fake that pm. 

In Marvel you literally cycled through your OP Joat powers in like two nights because of Counselor's motivations. Dome barely won and town had many, many, many chances to win that one. Including the final day when you accidentally voted yourself (still lol at that occasionally). Same with this game. Town had multiple chances to win this at the end and instead went on a decent streak of lynching town over and over. Lynching squire at any of those points would've changed things drastically. It was a strong role, OP even. But certainly not even close to a game breaking role.

The PM was 100% real. The way scum worked this game was that everyone was town at the beginning but when I posted the Day 0 writeup, 5 players were randomly chosen to become "possessed" and became scum demon-aligned. I wanted to do a game where people had to rely on thread stuff rather than abilities so there were no inherent "scum" abilities. Why it sucked when Dome got lynched because of his role name because he could've just as easily been town.

5 demons and he never got a double hit. And just because town chose to put the SK on the backburner (while also lynching multiple town in the process) doesn't make that the right choice. They completely ignored squire until it was too late, he was barely getting mentioned those last few days compared to others.

Yeah, you were a sole survivial SK role. I have no qualms making a sole survival role be OP as hell, it's insanely difficult to meet that WC.

Both times the OP role won it was partially due to town's incompetence. Having an OP role is not enough.

Part of his role, he was the village idiot. A common role on the WF forum where players have funny/scummy/bizarre tasks to complete each day to get their ability. It's a fun role, shame it got touch lynched so early.

Completely random. This is the first time all roles, scum teams, everything was completely 100% randomized. I usually mostly randomize but make minor tweaks to keep teams balanced. This time I just went for it.

1. It was the correct read. It was a fake PM either way. Whether given to them from the beginning or faked via Paint, website, or code. It was how he presented if you read which was why it was fake imo and pointed to him as scum which was correct 

2. I get it was "real" but it was fake. I liked the idea and based on thread play that's why I pushed correctly Dome and Swag. I was stuck on @bcb1213 being scum joat and that ended badly 

3. Thanks for backing me up. At this point I dont think you read the posts to understand what you were responding to. 5 demons (or 6) either way was a lot and town focused on them to their detriment letting Squire slide by. Squire did have a double hit. Josh/malf. Not that he got two hits but got two people killed at once...a double hit 

“Yeah, I randomly chose a conclusion and made up reasons that made no sense to justify it, and then kept choosing new and contradictory reasons to support my predetermined conclusion.  Maybe you should get good and L2P noobs.”

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

“Yeah, I randomly chose a conclusion and made up reasons that made no sense to justify it, and then kept choosing new and contradictory reasons to support my predetermined conclusion.  Maybe you should get good and L2P noobs.”

I wrecked your *** xD. Just admit it. You got lynched as scum and I was the reason (with help from my other genius town brethren) 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I refuted every point that was made until Malfatron realized my error.  You truly have a distorted view.

Refuted lmao. No you didnt. That's why you had like 3 or 4 votes to 1 for anyone else when Malf posted about your error. You were still the lynch I believe. Pretty much the only choice the whole day. You are the one with the distorted view 

Just because you say nuh uh. Doesnt mean the original point has been refuted and completely nullified and clearly in this case it wasnt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

All in all I'm just happy this game didn't end with half the players hating. Only like 1/4 instead so that's progress.

1. I really like the game. I just hate that role.

2. The OP role both time was found early (Squire N1, Dome D2 (lynched like N3 or 4)) and still won.

3. What you are calling "civ incompetence" (me 100% in that category) I would call "just being a civ". The entire structure of these games is that civs are uninformed and guessing a lot.

3a. By day 6 - 5 non town had been killed. And we still lost. Thats insanity!!!

4. I really like your games, this one included. 

• Like 2