Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/26/2020 at 10:51 AM, squire12 said:

Why do I deserve to die?   Do you not recognize what I have done for forum aligned players thus far?

this post was funny to me.   I tried to let town know that I had killed pickle and was more than willing to hunt red for them knowing that I had another life to sacrifice

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

That role is terrible. So OP. Insanity. 

Put it this way: Town lynched non-town almost every night and still lost. That role was so game breaking that Town almost played a perfect game and still had no shot at winning. 

PS - I know I was failtown, but that doesnt change anything I just said. 

Squire should've easily been lynched multiple times these last couple of days. And the ratio wouldn't have been lylo when it was if the town investigator hadn't gotten himself modkilled. Squire's role may have been a little OP but don't say that town played an almost perfect game because that's just straight up wrong.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So N5 when you switched was a wild night. MD4L put in to kill gopher but gopher hid behind MD4L so MD4L was going to kill himself. At the last minute though daboyle decided to jail md4l, which stopped him from completing the hit. That same night, squire switched from daboyle to ksj literally within the same minute of Whicker putting in to protect ksj. So this not only stopped a kill altogether but specifically this kept town's remaining roleblocking power around. Big night, could've changed a lot of things had it gone differently. Like if Md4l kills himself maybe that's one more day town had to figure out squire.

Wait scum actually was going to try and hit me? Woof, scum chat must have emptied when it was only Md4l and Counselor left

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wait scum actually was going to try and hit me? Woof, scum chat must have emptied when it was only Md4l and Counselor left

Just now, Counselor said:

My scum team was a bunch of... fill in the blanks 

Scum chat was pretty quiet all around. Not a lot going on there which was surprising to me.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

2 thoughts.. 

1. Whicker and Gopher bickering at the expense of not going after Squire was extremely annoying to watch.

2. I absolutely love @rackcs games. Truly one of the great host. That said; I absolutely loathe these "gotta kill me a million times" roles. I think they are game breaking and stupid. I wish people would not put them in the game. 

You made a game with three roles that couldn’t die and made no sense

• Like 1