Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I was fairly certain I was targeted on the night hit, which is why I claimed. Honestly figured acting the way I was, not even really saying who I was, would maybe drive some sort of a move invest and such.... didn’t think it would get 2 scum killed!

I may deserve a slight LVP here. Ended up hiding behind josh, and getting two town kills in a night. At the start I thought really when I saw mwil you would be linked to a vampire role (happened is was, sort of) but towards the end at my lynch I really believed you were just town. 
99% of the time motivator is a town role. And was focused in too much on KSJ or flacco being scum. 

great game @rackcs, really enjoyed it.

I was town with that motivator role.   about an hour after getting that role, @rackcs sent the SK role.  I had to send in the motivator move before the end of the day. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, rackcs said:

Vote Count

bcb1213 - 6 - MD4L, gopherwrestler, daboyle250, The Orca, kingseanjohn, Whicker

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

bcb1213 has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol town lost when it foolishly lynched me 

@bcb1213 let the record show, I had no hand in that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I even targeted you with a motivation on N1.   How you could not keep a valid VC to not get yourself lynched is beyond me.  

It was part of my role (I was racks). I had to do that d1, ghost d2, announce my move prior to night being posted etc etc 

for you to not catch onto that given the context of everything included is beyond me. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Great game @squire12! Flipping town twice is a great way to hide! Lol

outside other that orca and KSJ both played a great game for town.... 

My bad for not putting more thought into your lynch. It made sense at the moment for you to be pesci by not being there for an invest.

Should've just lynched squire when I first brought up the Jonah Hill scene.

• Like 2